(updated) Definately something for everybody!!!

PM sent

-Wiseco forged pistons for 4.1, clearanced for stroker- $ make offer

PM sent

Rich

What bore size are the Wiseco 4.1 pistons? How much weight change in clearancing?

Is the fuel sender still available? Is it complete and good shape (not rusty and s not damaged)? Is the fuel pump still there?

Pistons are for 4"bore, fuel sender has some surface rust on top, but works great, and is a hell of a lot cheaper than $200 or so for a shiny new one! :p

I will take the fuel sender. Cheap enough that I can't go wrong. Will send PM.

I'll have to find out out what my 4.1 is and think about the Wisecos.

turbo shroud

I'm interested in your turbo shroud. Is the rubber piece still soft and is it intact with no cracks?

Thanks

Actuator

still have the ta version? best price shipped to 08060 nj?

ta is for a 49turbo with the inletbell on it right?

thanks
don

Raist103, yep, it's the one you need, shipping to you would probably run about $5.

turbo39151, pm'd back

Buick T, shroud isn't in that great shape, some of the front rivet holes are ripped.

turbo_canuck said:
sure, figure on about $15 shipped to your door.

Sounds good to me. Just one small question: is the inside bulb holder in good shape? Mine just shattered when I took it apart. Just want to know if yours you are selling been taken apart.

Thanks a bunch!

tta1401,i have 3 or 4 of these, if you want i could take apart and inspect. what am i looking for? G-bodyguy, sorry, the vectors are sold. 12lbChevelle, I think i have 1 or 2, i'll check tonite.

I will take the drilled vectors for $200 shipped, will only be using them for track use i guess