You can type here any text you want

Updated tracktimes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lunkan

Crazy? Me? :-P
Details of the run:
60' = 1.869s
1/8 = 7.600s
MPH = 98.08
1/4 = 11.739s
MPH = 120.8

Lunkan´s tracktimes in 4th of June
EMPTY WEIGHT:
BLOCK: Stock
HEADS: Ported fwd
CAM: Stock
TRANSMISSION: Rebuilt stocker
TORQUE CONVERTER: TCI 9x11 3500rpm
DIFFERENTIAL: Stock
INTERCOOLER: Stock
THROTTLE BODY: 62mm
RJC POWER PLATE: No
INJECTORS: #50
THERMOSTAT: 160
TURBOCHARGER: PT-61
VALVE SPRINGS: ???
MAF: LT1 + translator
DOWN PIPE: TH 3"
EXHAUST: Stock with cut-out
FUEL PUMP: Walbro 340 (no kit)
FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR: Adjustable
FUEL PRESSURE: 42
ALCHOHOL INJECTION: Julio´s progressive
AIR FILTER AND AIR INTAKE: K&N
TIRE DESIGN, SIZE & AIR PRESSURE: MT ET Street 28x11.5-16 @ 14 PSI
SUSPENSION: Front = stock / Rear = QA1 (1 click drv and 3 clicks pass)
FUEL: 92
CHIP: Turbo Tweak
CHIP TIMING: 21
TEMPERATURE: 77
PEAK BOOST: 26
BOOST AT LAUNCH: None

Overall, I´m rather satisfied with the day. But it all ended up with a 3rd place and possible blown headgasket on drivers side. Right before 1/4, there was a large cloud of smoke from my car.

When I stopped, the engine bay was full of oil, and the valve vent where gone. Thought that was the only thing, but it runs really bad and smokes heavily. No oil in the water though, and no water in the oil either.

Car is flying. 98 in the 1/8 is fast. With a 1.6x 60 foot that would be an 11.30-11.40 run.

Sorry to hear about the HG. But at the power level your at, things start to happen really fast. Be glad no water in oil. Do a compression test and find out which one let go.

Still I always prefer to do both. If you have ARP bolts on it, then its just gaskets and labor. Felpro PT9441's or stock GM's.

I think its time you get a better scan tool like direct scan.

Felt good didnt it :)

Its ok.. HG happen's. The more you race it, the more likely this can happen.

And it may have been damaged a few weeks ago.. and when you raced it this time..poof..

Congrats on the time.

Thanks guys. I was happy with the trap, but I was not that happy with the ET, the speed calculates for lower times.

Luckily this happend only 80 miles from home. Upcoming weekend I was planning to go 200 miles to race. Wouldn´t been to nice to drive it that way. It took me 4 hours to get home yesterday :rolleyes:

I use ARP bolts for the heades, and the felpro gaskets. The car has only run 250 miles since it was replaced along with the ported heads.

Well, I raced a S/SS, and I got a better time than him :D

Back