You can type here any text you want

upgrade old fast box

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Twin70BB

I`m switching over to a distributor.Where do I send it and how long it takes.
Or is it worth upgrading or just buying a new xfi and selling the old box.
What is the cost of the upgrade.
Tony

I think its $40, but not sure. Why would you want to go to a distributor? :)

Tony, give me a call at the shop, we can get you taken care of...... got a few ideas for ya....
Happy Holidays,

Tony just go XFI well worth it.I have an extra brand new one if you interested. pm me

Twin70BB said:
I`m switching over to a distributor.Where do I send it and how long it takes.
Or is it worth upgrading or just buying a new xfi and selling the old box.
What is the cost of the upgrade.
Tony

As of the price, it all depends. On whether you are just switching the ing. type, and keeping it b/b, or if it is b/b and you are trying to go seq. There is a big price difference between those, however, the prices are not as high as they used to be.

It`s a seq unit.The reason I`m thinking of switching is because of what happened down at Atco.For the first time in 5 years the car never made it to the starting line and had to be pushed.That pissed me off.The cam sensor relutor came apart.Ran around in the pits and thanks to Jack Cotton he had a repair kit in stock.So we repaired it but it was 3 oclock and I didn`t feel like waiying to make another try so we drove home.
During the day I spoke with alot of people about the dist idea and received positive answers.Tony Gomes spoke more about the positive side.
Tony

The other thing is that I will need to sell my unit to upgrade to new system.
Anyong interested.
Tony

Back