Upgrade suggestions

I used to run a DirectScan setup and it read the duty cycle. As for external fuel pumps i have no experience with them so i couldnt help you with that but i know there are plenty of guys on here that can help with that.

I live in Canada, and to be honest I have no idea if E85 is available anywhere near me. All the pumps say "may contain up to 10% ethanol", but just offer the usual 87,89,92,94. Alky injection is something I need to look into closer. Is there a source for alky tuning basics to read? The tuning is a bit daunting but certainly not outside my skill level, at this point its really the cost of the kits that's holding me back. A $600 usd kit will cost me nearly $1000 cad with the current exchange rate, and I havent found any Canadian turbo buick part dealers.
Where in Canada?
You choices for TR parts pretty much non existent if you are hoping for a Canadian dealer.
There are universal meth kits available thru local parts stores which is the direction I chose at the time. I now wish I had waited and purchased an ALKY control kit I have 3 friends that run them and it is by far the best available IMO.
As far as your converter goes if you have a shop that's local and it's a decent core have them cut it open and see if they can restall it. My 9.5 was a little tight and they loosened it 400 rpm by moding the stator and replaced the lockup clutch welded up the fins for $200.00 and I'm on Vancouver Island so finding local talent is always a challenge.

Where in Canada?
You choices for TR parts pretty much non existent if you are hoping for a Canadian dealer.
There are universal meth kits available thru local parts stores which is the direction I chose at the time. I now wish I had waited and purchased an ALKY control kit I have 3 friends that run them and it is by far the best available IMO.
As far as your converter goes if you have a shop that's local and it's a decent core have them cut it open and see if they can restall it. My 9.5 was a little tight and they loosened it 400 rpm by moding the stator and replaced the lockup clutch welded up the fins for $200.00 and I'm on Vancouver Island so finding local talent is always a challenge.
Im in Ontario. There was a TR parts shop in Cambridge a few years back, but I believe they ended up going out of business due to poor customer service. Im going to continue to research the alchy kits while doing my other mods, and see how things are working. Im not sure if there is a reputable shop near me that could reinstall my converter. My current converter is a remanufactured one from a local parts store. Its advertised to have a stall of 2200 to 2400. I would like to upgrade to something a bit beefier and a 9 or 10" to reduce rotating weight.