You can type here any text you want

Upper Control Arms

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
Was just curious if any has used 2 different name brand arm in the front? Was thinking QA1 for uppers and dse for the lowers.. would love to do dse upper and lower but its a heavy price tag...

Does HR make front control arms?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Both uppers and lowers. Both adjustable and non adjustable. Their prices are good and I like their quality. Plus they make parts for a Buick so you gotta like that....:)

Didn't see front arms on the site just rears

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thx for the link. Im still in the pricing things out stage so I guess ill.compare.

Was just curious if any has used 2 different name brand arm in the front? Was thinking QA1 for uppers and dse for the lowers.. would love to do dse upper and lower but its a heavy price tag...
We don't recommend using two manufactures products on the front end due to geometry changes between the two because Most suspension manufactures build their products to work together as a package. If you wanted to use the DSE lowers for right now with regular coil springs then wanted to switch to Coil Overs in the future that will not work as the DSE lowers were only designed for "their" coil overs which are no longer made and no other coil over will fit due to the very short distance between the shock mounts. No one makes a shock short enough to fit... I know first hand because I went through all this which is why I went to RideTech.

What shocks & Springs do you plan on running? If you ever plan on going coil overs then the Ridetech system is a fantastic choice for many reasons.

Ridetech? With our sale going on until Jan 1st they are considerably cheaper than DSE.

DSE upper & Lowers will run you $1,390 retail

The New RideTech "Tru-Turn" retails for $1,200 but you get much more included. Now it will cost you $1,100 and Free Shipping and the Tru-Turn system comes with the following: (This system works only with coil overs)

1) Both Upper & Lower tubular A-arms with Delrin bushings and caster slugs in the cross shaft. The bump-steer is 0.065" through 5" of suspension travel..
2) Taller upper ball joints & Lower ball joints
3) Powder coated Aluminum Tie Rod adjusters and end links

Last edited:
Thats what I figured. I have qa1 coil overs now,but I really like the dse lowers w swivel links for the sway bar. Decisions decisions

Back