Upper Dash Screws

Au-Veco will have the screws your looking for, the only issue, is you have to buy them thru a distributor, check they’re website for a dealer local to you, they have just about every, bolt, clip or screw needed for our cars.

https://www.auveco.com/ THE ENCLYCLOPEDIA OF THE AUTOMOTIVE BODY HARDWARE INDUSTRY. check out the e-catalog and use the QUICK INDEX photo guide to drill down to the part - more than 20,000 items in catalog.

above is the solution for ANY hardware needs. Buick vendors will have you thinking it is not possible to find OE hardware when that is simply not true.

Last edited:
https://www.auveco.com/ THE ENCLYCLOPEDIA OF THE AUTOMOTIVE BODY HARDWARE INDUSTRY. check out the e-catalog and use the QUICK INDEX photo guide to drill down to the part - more than 20,000 items in catalog.

above is the solution for ANY hardware needs. Buick vendors will have you thinking it is not possible to find OE hardware when that is simply not true.
Finally, someone else understands!!!!!!!

I check the last area where I though those screws may be. I couldn't find them sorry ! But one thing positive did come out of my search, I found my hand held FP gauge that has been missing for over 2 years . But please let us know if the other options our members provided work.

Thanks for the effort Buckshot. Just spent the last 2 hours searching the e-catalog from AUVECO but to no avail. Man, do they have the fasteners ! If I missed something while searching then I believe they just don't make them anymore. :cry: ....... although, I'm not about to give up.

Thanks for the effort Buckshot. Just spent the last 2 hours searching the e-catalog from AUVECO but to no avail. Man, do they have the fasteners ! If I missed something while searching then I believe they just don't make them anymore. :cry: ....... although, I'm not about to give up.
Have faith, Ive got a master catalog, let me look for something this weekend, Ive got to find a couple more clips for my T, let me see if I can find you something, I'll take my catalogs over websites any day.

The upper dash takes 5 and the other 4 are for the speakers. Probably could use a different screw for the speaker. Won't be correct . Although the new windshield is not OEM. Which bothers the hell out of me, but that's just me.

no you are right the upper dash takes 9, 5 across the top and two in each defrost vent area , speakers are held in with normal screws I believe ,

Yes, you are correct, I just looked at my dash panel. My speaker screws are still in the slots where I left them when I removed the speakers.

If you don't come up with any, have to suggest contacting Bob H. (@Intercooled88s) via his email address (preferred) fortune628@aol.com.

with all the cars he's parted out, I'm sure he has amassed plenty of hardware these past 31 years.

Thx AP, got a lead on a parted out 84 Regal in Detroit. Waiting for an answer. I have done business with Bob in the past, so he is my next go to. I appreciate all the help. These little screws are a pain in the a$$.

Scored on the screws :giggle: Thanks all for your help.
As the Grass Doctor said " very rare LOL " - "stupid screws"

I've been on a mission for years to find these screws. I can't even find a part number for them. They do pop up on E-Bay from time to time but most want an arm and leg for them.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com