Urgent need for powermaster brake cores

Dennis Kirban

Once again we find ourselves in a bind needing powermaster brake cores. In order to keep the cycle going and providing rebuilt powermaster brake units we need cores. I don;t want to raise our core fees to customers. By helping us helps others retain their cars keeping them original.

At best we can only offer $100 letter of credit for each complete unit. It must be complete with brake bowl, grey switch, and of course the motor and reservoir.

If any of the major parts is missing deduct $25 for each part eg brake switch, or brake bowl, or reservoir. We do not want the unit if it has no motor. The cheapest method of shipping is the US postal service. If you have purchased a rebuilt brake unit from us and never have returned your core please do so we can credit your credit card the core charge. Brakes are a fairly critical part of these cars and the situation is only getting worse.

Simply send the unit to our office address by MAIL:

KIRBAN PERFORMANCE
PO BOX 1199
PLUMSTEADVILLE PA 18949

Be sure to include a note stating core for $100 credit with your name & address. Got more than one no problem we will take them.

We THANK YOU denniskirban@yahoo.com

have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May all your oil leaks be minor ones!

Dennis, Ihave about 10 or so cores in my core storage. just waiting for another round of remans.

Fred

switches are kinda costly....however since its early in the game we will do it this once at $75 BUT BE sure to put this email in with the unit!!!! also pack some of that warm florida weather with it

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Ok. Sometimes it's too warm.. Tired of having to still run A/C

lg_7day.jpg

i got around a dozen of them for you!!! more than pictured i believe.also have some turbos as well if your interested in those too? maf cores? maybe a few. need anything else?

AUG162011149.jpg

i got around a dozen of them for you!!! more than pictured i believe.also have some turbos as well if your interested in those too? maf cores? maybe a few. need anything else?

AUG162011149.jpg

Why not get a big heavy duty box and ship us like 4 to 6 of them complete at $100 letter of credit per unit? Be a big help. Mass air flow sensors yes need as many as you got if you do send them put in a different box to avoid them getting crushed. Turbos we are ok with them at the moment.

We would GREATLY appreciate the powermasters....just put a note with them.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

We never had such a big demand for rebuilt powermasters in December as we have had this year.

i mentioned the turbos since it was mentioned to me by a customer of both of ours who was up here the other day.if you change your mind on the turbos i have about 6 of them. need to look to see what i have for maf cores but i know i have some. i will definately ship them seperate.if in the future you want the other 6 powermasters let me know

Inner Circle

URGENT REQUESTS FOR CORES -

Currently we need stock complete powermaster brake units. They are worth a $100 Letter of Credit on any website parts.

We also need stock original 1986-1987 AC Delco mass air flow sensors. They are worth a $25 Letter of Credit.

Last, but not least, we also need stock complete 1986-1987 turbos. They are worth a $100 Letter of Credit.

We do not pay cash. You must pay the shipping to us and pack the item well. Using the postal system is probably the cheapest method to ship.

Remember, cores help us help others keep their Turbo Regals on the road using factory parts. Without cores, a valuable portion of what customers need get discontinued.

i mentioned the turbos since it was mentioned to me by a customer of both of ours who was up here the other day.if you change your mind on the turbos i have about 6 of them. need to look to see what i have for maf cores but i know i have some. i will definately ship them seperate.if in the future you want the other 6 powermasters let me know

Inner Circle

URGENT REQUESTS FOR CORES -

Currently we need stock complete powermaster brake units. They are worth a $100 Letter of Credit on any website parts.

We also need stock original 1986-1987 AC Delco mass air flow sensors. They are worth a $25 Letter of Credit.

Last, but not least, we also need stock complete 1986-1987 turbos. They are worth a $100 Letter of Credit.

We do not pay cash. You must pay the shipping to us and pack the item well. Using the postal system is probably the cheapest method to ship.

Remember, cores help us help others keep their Turbo Regals on the road using factory parts. Without cores, a valuable portion of what customers need get discontinued.

I will probably need more powermaster cores but for now 6 is fine as I got a bunch coming in plus I suspect people that bought our units wil at some point send in their cores to get their deposits back.

all the mass air flow sensors you got long as they are factory original ac delco gm not busted screens can be missing....1986-1987 vintage of course...again thanz....

AUG162011149.jpg

As for other needs yes......we redo the factory pop in sets of 3 ac vents....I need them for my son to redo can't allow much credit for them as they are not a high dollar item. Letter of credit we can do is $20 for every set of 3 you got...we can use like 15 of them....if you send them put this email with them......

I don;t buy many junkers or cars to dismantle.....one thing about those cars compared to the ones I used to buy and sell is a junker is never a disappointment!

denniskirban@yahoo.com

i know there are always going to be people that insist on keeping a powermaster, but how about making a complete Hydraboost conversion kit for these cars and offering to pay a core charge for the powermasters that they are getting rid of when they order the hydraboost kit?

i know there are always going to be people that insist on keeping a powermaster, but how about making a complete Hydraboost conversion kit for these cars and offering to pay a core charge for the powermasters that they are getting rid of when they order the hydraboost kit?

Good idea in theory however, I am sure we are not the only company selling a vacuum set up...most cases someone calls us that has switched to vacuum and has a powermaster core we are interested at $100 letter of credit no matter where they bought their vacuum set up....its a win win....we actually supply most of the vendors with rebuilt powermasters since we are located about 20 miles from Cardones headquarters and are on e of the few that mail order companies that have a direct account with them rather than thru any auto store...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

AUG162011149.jpg

My God, James!!!!!!:eek: Now I know how many Tubo Regals are out there that can't stop!!!!!:eek: Jeez, never seen so many Powermaster sets owned by one person!!! Humbling!

Bruce '87 Grand National

If the goal is to own the most powermaster brake units Richard Clark by far holds the record. I know this from first hand experience and the fact I probably sold him over 100 of them back in the early years. Reason was back then we were able to get brand new units. If you been to Richards Buick toy world you know its true.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

6 power masters sent 5 minutes ago and are schuelded to arrive via fedex tomorrow. Have somebody with a strong back grab the box because it weighs 82 pounds!!! I want to trade for a alky kit i put a note on top of the box alerting either you or pete. I have about 6 more if the need again arises. Gotta go through my maf sensors next to test them and then they will get sent out!