You can type here any text you want

US 41 Dragway

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tony Shoaff

Oct.28th Sunday 2007!All Turbo Buick Owners be there for street racing madness. It will be a nice Midwest Reunion! See You There.:cool:

Well the old lady springs my daughters birthday party on me yesterday. Right after I told her I was going to the track. :eek:

I need your help

I hope to have a new convertor and bigger tires on the car for the weekend.

Same to U.

My car ran the best ever. Nice day today. 60?deg. Last pass 30lbs of boost for the first time raising that high. 1st run 10.48@127.91 2nd 10.40@128.62.
10.3299@129.27/6.5757@105.40. The car had more but just quit pulling? Might have floated the valves or burnt the trans.Winter time to rebuild anyway? Stage 2 coming soon:cool:

I was thinking about you guy's when I was pulling the sting for the piñata. Did you meet Tom J? He was pulling off some impressive times on e-85.
Perfect day for the track, it's typical that I miss out. I knew the cars would be breaking records today, among other things.:eek:

9's next year Tony?

9's Next year Rick? What are U thinking?

They are open next Sunday;) I will be there with my 28x10 tires because the PTC conv. is awesome and I think it will go through at the right rpm? Unlike my old one. Why my car quit pulling today I am not sure? The numbers in the Pro looked good after a few more adjustments. The trans fluid smelled smoked? I will know tomorrow:mad: Had a Great time. Hope U can make it someday?

tom j

That guys name was Dave? sixshooter on the plate? I introduced myself to him. Asked him if he would run next to me street race , GN race never let me know. I saw a couple other GN's but when i was there to meet, they where not. I might make US41 my home? I love the track and fields!! of parking lot. A+++ there:cool: Rick I might need a AGENT;)

That guys name was Dave? sixshooter on the plate? I introduced myself to him. Asked him if he would run next to me street race , GN race never let me know. I saw a couple other GN's but when i was there to meet, they where not. I might make US41 my home? I love the track and fields!! of parking lot. A+++ there:cool: Rick I might need a AGENT;)

I will let you know the next time I'm going to 41 and maybe Rick will tag along

This Sunday Nov. 4th my mom's, the sponsors birthday. She will be going with.

I will be there if the weather permits!!:smile:

Back