USED STRETCH INTERCOOLER AND UNDER HOOD PAD

OK so who got the IC? This isn't EBAY and I was the first to make an offer...

If you had POSTED up a price on your original posting, this wouldn't be an issue..

Since you did not, I feel I should at least have the right to match whatever you decide to claim to want for it..

So to be clear, who is going to get the intercooler?

3rd in line

225 shipped for IC?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Shuts I appreciate all the interest. I apologize for being MIA this weekend. I work nights and had a show Saturday and Sunday. It’s 4am now and I’ve got to rest

Recap. Hood pad sold local
IC shroud sold ( waiting on me )
Inter cooler will go to Marleyskater when I have time today to get it boxed and weighed.

No, this is not Ebay, nor did I expect a bidding war. This cooler has cosmetic damage but is useable. I did not post a price because I did not know the Mfg, or the history. Thanks for your patience.

OK so who got the IC? This isn't EBAY and I was the first to make an offer...

If you had POSTED up a price on your original posting, this wouldn't be an issue..

Since you did not, I feel I should at least have the right to match whatever you decide to claim to want for it..

So to be clear, who is going to get the intercooler?
It looks like a $100 plus shipping is what would get this coming your way. I had a really busy weekend and apologize for not getting back to you quicker. If you’re still interested I will box it up today and try to get a shipping quote for you as soon as I can. Thanks!