You can type here any text you want

using ntk wb on stock ecm?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I don't know anyone who has tried it but I doubt it will work since the wbo2 output voltage will not change very much per afr unit. With my innovate lm1 wbo2 the afr oscillates (approximately, okay?) from about 15.0 to 14.5 while the O2's go from 100-200 mV up to 600-800 mV during closed loop highway cruise - the stock sensor really is designed to be a switch with most of it's output voltage swing happening right at stoich, and the stock settings in the ecm need to see the O2 go below 400 and over 600 mV. However, you can program either of the lm1 analog outputs to mimic this. That's one of the nice features of the lm1. Analog output 1 comes preprogrammed to hold 100 mV from very lean down to about 15.0, then linearly increase to 800 mV by 14.5, then hold 800 mV richer than that (again, I may be off a little on the preprogrammed voltages but this is the idea and you can tweak as desired). Again, though, I don't know anyone who has actually done this on a 7148 ecm on a TR yet.

Back