You can type here any text you want

"V for Vendetta" :-)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Renthorin

Lone Wolf
Ok so this movie has been out for a little while....I just saw it Saturday and have watched it a total of 5 times since.

I loved it :)

Very powerful plot line and the whole "end of society as we know it" thing is exciting to me, not that I actually want that to happen.

Anyone else like the movie?

Good movie and Comic book :cool:

There is some contraversy to the movie/comic. It seems some people believe it could be emplying the same thing happened to us with the twin towers and our own government.

Oh man, did I love that movie. I saw it in the theatres three times (One in the IMAX).

Probably my favourite movie this decade.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

gotta love that

I hated it.

Sorry to be the guy that screws up the pattern, but the dialogue or should I say his soapboxing got tiresome after a few minutes. I kept waiting for something to happen that I didnt expect, but that never happened. Way too predictable. different stokes for different folks I guess.

The wife and I watched it a few weeks ago. We both thought it sucked pretty bad!

Fell asleep watching it, didn't feel the need to put it in again and finish watching so I just returned it.

Alrighty then!

I comes on at 5:45 (in 10 minutes for me) on MRMAX channel 322 on time warner.

Ive had this in my subconscious since you guys started the thread, i think its about time i tried to watch it.

Glad i found the movie in such short notice LOL

BW

Everytime I read about our Congress I like that movie more and more. :D

Seriously, we need some new representation. :(

Excellent movie, wake up people. The hero thing is not going to happen but the tyrannical dictator is already here.

Chris

I started watching it, and it started out pretty good.

Got called out to do something, i forget, so i recoreded it and will watch it later.

BW

Back