v6 performance parts sale - 6776 turbo, alky, converter, injectors, etc.

If the scanmaster is still available. I will take it.
Pm me ur paypal address.

Thanks.

PAYMENT SENT ON THE SCANMASTER.

please send the tracking number when it ships.
thanks

Scanmaster sold
Powerlogger sold

I have a sale pending on the oil return line and the cam sensor tool but I haven't heard back from the guy that wanted them. BoostedFords if you still want this stuff, let me know :cool:

All the sold stuff is going out tomorrow afternoon, provided I get to scram out of work in time to run by the post office. Thanks guys.

cam sensor

Hello!

How much would be price shipped to south carolina.
Send me you paypal so i can pay it....

Thanks!
JP

Oil return and cam sensor tool

I do want them, Money Paypal-ed yesterday with the shipping info. I PMd ya also to make sure you recieved payment. Thanks, Garret:smile:

Pm sent.

boostedfords, I got your paypal payment. I am covered up with work stuff and meetings today, but I'm going to try to hit the post office this evening because I will be out of town all day tomorrow. I'll get your stuff out soon though :biggrin:

free bump

got the scanmaster. thanks for the fast shipping!

lol, that had more to do with the USPS than me. For some reason the post office I have been using is super fast, friendly, and they are getting the stuff from me to you in no time. Something I have never seen from ANY post office until now. :biggrin:

Glad it made it to you already, that thing is super easy to install and you will love it.

Precision 6776 turbocharger is now $800 plus shipping. I found out today that the bracket that holds the wastegate actuator on it isn't the correct bracket. It does work and it's not going to fall off, but one of the boltholes isn't lined up and it doesn't bolt down. It is held down by other bolts, and it's not going anywhere, I just wanna be honest about my stuff I'm selling.

$800 come and get it.