You can type here any text you want

V8 turbo car for sale or trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOKID

Attachments

• civilwars367-vi.jpg
    civilwars367-vi.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,798
i've seen the car in action,and all i can say is thats a bad mother f**ker...

wow, really why are you getting rid of it? thats one sick ass ride

It is to hard to get a crew together anymore to go. I want something I can go to test and tune with by myself and have alittle bet of fun. Plus I'm getting in to some old car stuff and guns. I want to build a small block for my camaro and not sure If i want to do anything else to my silver car or not It's in the ten's now, I have a lot of fun driving it on the streets

You wouldnt by chance have the paint code? Sry for hijacking your thread but I have a gray 86 that is in dire need of a paint job and that is the color. :cool:

No I don't I have sold my truck and I don't remember what it was. I will see if CKbuick will get it off of his truck.
Richie

No I don't I have sold my truck and I don't remember what it was. I will see if CKbuick will get it off of his truck.
Richie

I`m 837 miles from my truck but, the color is Graphite Metallic Clearcoat. I looked the paint code up on the internet and it appears to be(PDR). I should be back tomorrow if you need more info.

Back