You can type here any text you want

VA: 87 GN T-top, low miles.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo2nr

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tu...re-car-month-november.html?highlight=turbo2nr

The car has a 2004r with all of Art Carrs tricks, non-lock 9" AC converter.
GN1 race ported by Tom, Ported stock intake, Comp roller, Moser spool, 33pline axles, clip eliminator, FAST SFI, 83lbs inj.

Most everything is new with about three passes around 11.0

I also am selling a BRAND NEW ATI pro 400 tranny, top of the line, new in crate. Also have a new ATI converter to go with it.

Car has original paint, but Cottons shop burnt through just about every panel when it was there, some moron tried to get overspray off with steel wool??

It looks great from ten-twenty feet, I'd say an 8, but again, a few burn marks.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tu...re-car-month-november.html?highlight=turbo2nr

Car does not run. I'm done with it. It needs a crank sensor, or ignition modual, or??

Engine is fine, or I will buy it back.

Make offer, I don't want to see it again. Ready to loose BIG money.

Call me @804-285-0666 if you have more than one or two questions. Much faster than typing.

Thanks! Scott

The pics are just as the car looks now. It really does not need painting, unless you want a showcar, just not perfect. I bought the car with 9000miles and payed 23,000 in 2004. It looked factory new! Never in rain, or washed (untill I bought it, I wash it and have driven it in the rain)

Underside is very clean!! No rust anywhere!

AC works, car rides GREAT. Never in accident. I'm the 2nd owner. Car came from Carlile PA.

How many miles are on the car? Do you have any of the original parts? Thanks for your time.

25k on the clock.

Original parts.....no turbo, no IC, Cotton has my OEM heads,

I have the original diff, axles, DP. Ahhh, don't know what else to tell ya.

Has the OEM radio and AC, fiberglass front bumper...I do NOT have the original ft. bumper anymore.

Got a trailer to go with it!! 20' enclosed trailer.....21k for everything!

Trailer has 1500miles on it, 2005 model. I have driven to MA 3x and that's about it. Tires are good, dual axle, regular hitch. White with white wheels.

I believe Shane has the first dibs, and I bet he will like it. So....thanks everybody!

It is an easy $35,000-$40,000 worth of stuff IMO if you had to go out and buy it all. Most of it is still like new, or completly new.

Thanks, Scott

ahhhh, Shane.

Well, ah......My car is sold. Someone local just came by and threw some cash in my face. Sorry.

Trailer and car are gone!

Thanks TB.com and G-body crowd. You guys rock! I'll miss this place alot.

I'm getting drunk tonight.

I hope you got what I offered or more, I had cash too:frown:

Good luck! We will be here if you ever decide to return:cool:

This is my 2nd return now.....I'll be back for more torture soon. (round three)

My car is GONE, boo hoo. :(

Bryan Turner picked it up a few minutes ago, I gave it a hug and kiss goodbye.

Back