You can type here any text you want

Vac Breaks Conversion?!?!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNJoe86

Still Stockish
Looking for a vac break conversion kit. Hopefully somthing that includes everthing. New or litely used kits.
Where do i find this stuff? Any info appreciated!

Thanks, Joe.

My first question is why are you doing it ? I did it still working out some bugs but I found my rubber brake lines where bad not my power master .
To answer your question I got mine from red regal . I had some probelms but he helped me work them out . I should have trouble shooted a little more becaue I am still fixing the issue that caused the problem . Red regal parts are used ,but in good shape . His instructions are worth the money alone . It would have taken alot longer without them . I am on my second master cylinder and if this doesnt work I will get a new one .

i got my kit from red regal and it works great! i am never going back to the powermaster.

Looking for a vac break conversion kit. Hopefully somthing that includes everthing. New or litely used kits.
Where do i find this stuff? Any info appreciated!

Thanks, Joe.

Call Brian @ G-bodypart.com

He can hook you right up!;)

Ya my power master is leaking alittle and i get the break light in the dash every time i tuch the breaks, let alone the crappy weak stopping power. I'm pretty sure its the accumulator ball at least. For the price to get the power master back to normal I could have a trouble free nice vac break system from what I hear. What is a reasonable price to do the conversion? I have talked to a few people around here that have done it for 60, and 100 dollars.

Thanks guys:p

Well I just ordered a complete kit from red regal T so ill let you guys know how it goes. Thanks to all who posted!!
Joe:biggrin:

Back