You can type here any text you want

vac canister needed?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LS954

MH-60S Airframer, USN!!
Lately ive been having some issues with my brakes in that theyre just not braking as good as they use to. Ive changed the front calipers and installed steal braided lines on the front and the rear drums/shoes and springs look good and ive also pressure blead the system with clean fluid and still the braking is no better. So i took it to one of the local brake shops around town and they looked it over and asked if i changed out the cam, i told him yes and recommended looking into adding a vac canister. Now has anyone out there had to install one of these when they went to the roller cam i have in my sig?

I did notice driving around town that when i come to a light the more i press on it or if were to apply the brake consectutivly it does feel worse, but once i take off and re-apply it feels firmer which lead me to believe the vacuum might of been an issue. The wierd thing is i wasnt having this issue last year after the motor was put together and installed.

Back