You can type here any text you want

Vacuum lines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TOOMANYTOYS

i need to do the vacuum lines on my 87. Does anyone happen to know what sizes I would need and lengthwise how much of each I would need?

I can't remember but I got the metric sized as it fits snugger. Get the silicone hose also.

I swapped all my rubber lines for 1/8" 1/4" hard Teflon lines .

rwolak1, what is your problem. There was nothing dumb about my post. To the OP, Oriellys is where I got the lines.

rwolak1 what is your problem? I posted nothing dumb. Simple search.

rwolak1 what is your problem? I posted nothing dumb. Simple search.
It's real easy to accidentally rate someone.99% of the time it is accident,and you don't even know it.
I had to go back and fix a couple I did.just a possibility.

I don't think he did it on purpose as stated . I've accidentally hit one of those before aswell

http://buickturboregal.com/turbo-v6-vacuum-line-sizes.html this page has the sizes, they've been spot on as far as sizing for when I replaced a few of my lines. Only thing that site lacks is the reduction of fractions, so if it says 8/32" is what you need you'll never find a line marked 8/32" because that's 1/4". They got the total lengths at the bottom of that same link, not sure if they're accurate or not as I didn't replace all of my lines at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back