Value of a Grand National or Regal?

Gabby

Long story short....I know where an above-mentioned car is sitting in a most unsuspecting garage. I got about a 5 second glimpse of it but with an inch of dust on it, it was hard to tell. Supposedly it has been parked there since being bought but that is just hearsay. But I do know that the guy is open about at LEAST hearing an offer.
I believe I will have responses stating that I need to provide more information. It could be anywhere from $10,000-$50,000? Am I at least in the ballpark?
It will be a good month or so before I make it over to see the guy.
Thank you.

You don't need us to give you an estimated value.

When you get more information on what it is, and it's actual condition, then just google it.

I completely agree. However, anyone can go buy a steak from the grocery store or butcher, but I like to personally speak to the farmer who raised it.

You joined the forum today, correct?

What are your plans? Do you want to get into these cars? Or are you interested in an investment opportunity?

Are you looking to flip it? Or do you plan to make it a 25 year passion?

These thing effect the value to the purchaser more than the statistics, mileage condition, or nuts and bolts that make up the car its self.

The only way to be sure you are paying what its value is too you, is to know enough about it to accomplish what you ultimately want to do with it.

Last edited: