You can type here any text you want

Valve spring gurus chime in.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BoostedTtype

I bought these on the forum a while back.. Can someone please identify them? I bought them some years back and I cant remember who makes them and what lb pressure they are....

Next question is do I need any other parts to install them? Besides the proper removal tool?

I think they are Kirban 100lb from what I can find on online.. The blue stripes look to be Kirban specific.. Is that true?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I think they are Kirban 100lb from what I can find on online.. The blue stripes look to be Kirban specific.. Is that true?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
I have a Kirban set here with the blue strip as well.... But since you have no paper work I wouldn't just take it for granted that they are in fact Kirban springs. If you don't have the proper tools, take them to a engine shop and they will measure the height and check the spring pressure for ya. Have them test the springs pressure at 1.7 and the Kirban springs should be around 100-110lbs

Back