You can type here any text you want

VDO gnx gauges

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6s

anybody know where i can get these worked on. speedo not working correctly.

2 years ago I sent mine to NSI, Inc., P.O. Box 4281, 1336 Oakland Ave., Greensboro, NC 27403 Phone 336-273-2881. They charged me $123 + $13 shipping to repair my speedometer but the odometer broke again within 1.5 years. I don't know how long the warranty lasted. I could have bought a new speedometer for that price but I wanted to keep the one that I had.

Reactions: V6s
I've used North Hollywood Speedo & Clock to rebuild my VDO speedo. Still working great!
6111 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91606,
Phone: +1 818-761-5136

Reactions: V6s
oh ok thanks guys. how much did you guys pay? i know the price might be different for my gauges but just trying to get a ballpark figure.

The work done to mine was a little more extensive. I had them recalibrate the speedo to kilometers and a new face plate in KM's made up too. Also had the trip meter calibrated to kilometers. Keep in mind that I live in Canada and the speeds are all posted in kilometers per hour, not miles per hour. Believe it cost me just over $200.

2 years ago I sent mine to NSI, Inc., P.O. Box 4281, 1336 Oakland Ave., Greensboro, NC 27403 Phone 336-273-2881. They charged me $123 + $13 shipping to repair my speedometer but the odometer broke again within 1.5 years. I don't know how long the warranty lasted. I could have bought a new speedometer for that price but I wanted to keep the one that I had.
Turns out the higher wattage bulb I put in there melted the odometer gears. They got it all fixed for $135. This car is expensive.

ok guys first thanks for the past feedback. after getting my new trans installed my mechanic told me that i need to replace the wire from the my cluster thats the reason its not working. so where can i get a replacement one anybody have an idea

ok wasnt sure if the stock cluster used a different cable than the vdo cluster but thanks

Back