You can type here any text you want

Vector group pricing coming very soon

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

notstock71

I know many of you are chomping at the bit to know what our price is for the group buy. I got an email from Steve yesterday and he said he is working it now and we should know by next Monday. Cross your fingers. AR is also updating their apparel link on their website. Hopefully when it comes back online it will have a certain shirt with a certain orange car on it available for purchase.

Now for the bad news. I have to bow out on the group buy. It's not that I don't like or want them because I do. We have started building the new house so my money needs to go there. Hopefully I will still be able to get in on the discount late next year after we move in.

Don't worry, I am still going to work the list for you guys. I'll keep you posted when I get the information.
Lewis

What happend to this? No news?

I inquired about the final pricing and ordering again about 2 weeks ago. I never received a reply. I am going to send another now. I'm trying to stay on top of this without irritating anyone by being a pest.

Lewis

thanks, its been holiday time could be the reason

I got a reply today. Unfortunately not much new to tell. Here's the email:

Happy New Year, Lewis!

I can see that this has become quite a job for you. We have just returned to work from the holidays. I should know some availability dates for you later this week. Also, as soon as I can get my hands on a 15x8.5” Vector, we will do some testing on the Buicks.

Thanks, Lewis.

Steve Z.
American Racing

Yup, but i am scared they will not offer the 3.5" b.s. I just have a feeling it won't be offered

The latest:

Hi Lewis,

I don’t know how they are quoting this price. It may be a mistake.

We have limited the number of wheels that we’re going to make (that’s why we called it Vector Special Edition) but it is significantly more than 300.

Sorry, still working on the Buick backspacing. Waiting for test wheels.

Thanks, Lewis, for your help.

Steve
AR

Thanks for putting your time into this, but a 5" b.s. is not going to fit any buick. Hopefully they get it right.

Any updates, its been another month to check backspacing??

Doing some calculations, it appears the rims are 4.5" B.S. Which are not going to fit buicks. I wiil be emailing them for a spacing change. :frown:

Back