Vendors: I was wondering who gives Military Discounts??

the vendors do a damn fine job at giving us killer deals.If you give them a call im sure they will set you up. As far as venders the hook up the military im not sure. ive been serving for a long time and i have never asked the vendors if they give the military a discount. as i see it if they do cool but as of right now there prices are awsome and very hard to beat. o and if they do i will kick myself in the ass for all the parts i have bought that i paid full price ;)

I've been in the military for 23 years and have always tried to help my fellow soldiers. In turn, most of them have helped support my buisness. Let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do.

wow nice to know cal. nicks been getting alot of my business lately. hes buiding my motor right now with new heads and the works. it should be done soon but i wont be able to get it in the car till september when i get back from the UAE. i will hit you up sometime if i need something. i will probley see u at the WCN in Phoniex this year i hope. i hope to have the hotair in the 11's but i need to learn how to tune the damn thing better then i already know. i will soon hope to hit one of you guys up for a XFI system as i would love to do that but you know how the military pays.

I here you on the pay, been in for 22 years. Its a little better then it was! Just to let everyone know that we appreciate military discounts. 5%, 10% here and there does add up so thanks to all of you who support us!

Cal what branch? Active?

take a look at vaders post he is spending money like a mad man. he must be deployed like myself?> you getting back soon vader?

wow nice to know cal. nicks been getting alot of my business lately. hes buiding my motor right now with new heads and the works. it should be done soon but i wont be able to get it in the car till september when i get back from the UAE. i will hit you up sometime if i need something. i will probley see u at the WCN in Phoniex this year i hope. i hope to have the hotair in the 11's but i need to learn how to tune the damn thing better then i already know. i will soon hope to hit one of you guys up for a XFI system as i would love to do that but you know how the military pays.

Man you are in lala land right now...**** the UAE is a Vaction...I been there 8 times and that is before the new area that you are in now...I was Life Support in the kc-135 in McConnell AFB. But hey I just came back from Al Udied so not much I can say about Hardship....even though you get that extra $50 for Hardship Duty compare to the D.:biggrin: Thanks you Sir for your discount you are offering...Looking forward to do business with you...

I am Regular US Army. I am a Chief Warrant Officer 2 just waiting to pin 3. I am A Network Technician in the Signal Corp. As for deployed, I am on my way...again:eek: ! This make number 3! Oh by the way as of today, I have 18 months till retirement!

Here I am at one of the signal balls....I am the goofy one on the right!
IMG_1708.jpg

ya kinda sucks being delpoyed. i want to spend so much more money on the buick but i have bills to pay as well. so im kinda spending some on her to get it running again. its getting a new motor but im not going all out this time im going to wait and do it one last time in a few years

I've been in the military for 23 years and have always tried to help my fellow soldiers. In turn, most of them have helped support my buisness. Let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do.
Wow i never new you served the military. your resume is just getting better and better... im saving up for an XFI, us lower enlisted dont get paid much...lol...:biggrin: .... but thank you for your support on this car's and especialy for your service to this country...... 3RD A.C.R ( ARMORED CALVARY REGIMENT) O.I.F 3 Veteran..... and on my way in a few months....;)

Wow i never new you served the military. your resume is just getting better and better... im saving up for an XFI, us lower enlisted dont get paid much...lol...:biggrin: .... but thank you for your support on this car's and especialy for your service to this country...... 3RD A.C.R ( ARMORED CALVARY REGIMENT) O.I.F 3 Veteran..... and on my way in a few months....;)

Ah ha a fellow 19 delta? i just ordered my 70mm bb q-trim from cal and i got a real good deal, and they keep me up to date as far as eta, the lady that works there is super nice i'm just ashamed to say i forgot her name but she took my order even called me and informed me that the housing i wanted would be delayed a bit . SUPER SUPER, LADY great vender and even better people to run it.:cool:

No... THANK YOU for your service!! Please, tell Holly you are miltary if/when you call. Trust me, I know how tough it can be building a car on a military budget. That's why Hartline Performance started in the first place.

Alright all you guys deployed. If you are in ever at Camp Spiker, come see me! I will work at 1st Armored Division G6. Thats all I can say on line.

No... THANK YOU for your service!! Please, tell Holly you are miltary if/when you call. Trust me, I know how tough it can be building a car on a military budget. That's why Hartline Performance started in the first place.
Thanks a million.... you will forever have my buisness from now on..... no disrespect to any civilian out there.... but a civilian will never go through the same struggle or pain as a soldier.. a civilian will never shed the same Tears or blood that a soldier will.... thanks to al that serve.. SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS!!!!!!! "BRAVE RIFLES"