You can type here any text you want

very clean '86 T-Type, white, hatch roof,$9,900.-

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

whiteturbo

This car has been very well serviced, maintained & cared for by me, the original owner, who has complete service records. Some high cost orig. equip. has been replaced, such as Brake master & relays, A/C compressor, seals. Have used only Mobil One, radiator & transmission flushed regularly. A very good sweet ride. Recently retinted Hatchs have no leaks/raddles. Approx. 89K miles, always been garaged.

Original equip. includes:electric door locks,tinted glass, electric trunk lock release,2-speed windshield wiper/delay,electric rear window defogger,lighted vanity mirror,limited-slip differential,tilt steering wheel,headlights on indicator,twilight sentinel headlamp control,theft deterrent system,cassette-AM/FM,clock,auto power antenna,concert sound speaker system,power 6-way driver seat. Asking $9,900.-FOB South Carolina. Whiteturbo@att.net

I went and looked at this car on Saturday. It is a very nice car and well worth the asking price. The only reason I didn't buy it is because I am looking for a hardtop. Car runs and drives very smooth. It is the most original car I have seen in a while, and it being an original owner makes it that much more special. I almost bought it anyway and if I don't find a hardtop soon I may regret not buying this one. If anyone needs a second opinon on this car let me know. Someone needs to buy it before I change my mind.

Man...you said 'here is this car' and I kept clicking back to see if you attached the pics!!!

Back