You can type here any text you want

VERY NICE 87 GN 34K miles 2 owner multi-show winner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It is Dupont aluminum High temp paint. Have to bake them for 3 hours at 475 and prep them very well before you paint them!! I bought it at AutoZone! -----Jeremy

Well, thanks to the guys at the MidWest Meet yesturday, after a little adjustment to the TPS and some udjustment to the wastegate, the car is running perfectly!! Thanks guys! Had a blast! ----Jeremy

jdpolzin said:
TTT, thinking about going to ebay unless I get any more interest from you guys. Only had about 4 people interested so far. One guy said he was going to pick it up right away but I turned him down because he was just going to re-sell it!! Guys this is an unbelievably nice car. Needs a good home!! ----jeremy

You turned a guy down from buying your car right away because he was going to resell it?

That doesn't seem to be a real prudent thing to do but to each their own I guess.

Jeremy,
I can't believe you want to sell this car. When I sold that exhaust to you, you sounded like that was the car you wanted to keep for a long time, and you bought it from the original owner. But I can understand your circumstances. I wouldn't want to be out racing a car with that low of mileage and in that kind of condition. I would just put it on ebay, and then you don't have to mess around with people backing out of the deal, and you have a lot better chance of getting what you want out of it or possibly more.

have a good one
-Dan

Hey Dan, long time no talk!! Hey, you missed out on a great TB picnic yesturday! I tried to find a way to get ahold of you but couldn't find your number and I didn't remember your screen name. Oh Well, we will be doind it again next year!!

BlownZ, yeah doesn't sound like a smart thing to do but when a guy tells me he is going to basically jus make money on it, I would rather sell it to somebody who is going to appreciate it. If someone wanted to "just make money on it", I would be the one doing it! ---Jeremy

Jeremy,
I would have liked to of gone to the TB picnic yesterday, unfortunately I sold my GN about 4 months ago. I bought a 95 TA that I'm now trying to sell so that I can get back to TR's. I wish you luck with selling your car. And if you know anyone that may be interested in a TA feel free to send them my way, I'll do the same for you.

thanks
Dan

OK I'm going to go the Ebay route. I'll post a shortcut to it after it's listed! -----Jeremy

Back