You can type here any text you want

Very RARE W02 Blue on Blue hardtop LIMITED FOR SALE!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wow I know now..

Jdp ... you wanna know how I purchased that Burgandy Limited You did not buy?

Well very easy actually..... I was up at 4am when the ad got posted to GNTTYPE.ORG.....How long did I wait to buy it? Not a ****ing minute... when I want something and I know it is a great deal and I waited a longggggggggg time for a stock Limited to come up!!!!!!!!!! I simply buy it and I dont ask questions ... I dont call my friends and call everybody who owns a TR... or EVEN BETTER... wait around to see if anybody else wants the car.... dumb ass move.... I WIRED THE MONEY THE NEXT morning on that car...sight unseen.... I HAVE BALLS.... I am not foolish....why did you not buy it? maybe you were too busy waiting for a response from friends or to see if it was worth it.... I PAID $12,500 ON THE car and then stored it for months at a $250+ a month and then sold it .... I DIDNT make any money on it but I DID SELL IT TO A GREAT PERSON WHO WILL CHERISH IT forever ......... get where I am coming from here? I am not a salesman and I simply have respect for the cars.... DO YOU TELL THE FANS OF A CHEERING FOOTBALL GAME TO SHUT UP? No I dont think so ....then why give me **** on blowing my car up on a sale?

LOOK it is obvious you have something against me .... I dont know what but next time a Limited comes up for sale or a car you like ..just buy it and not pick **** apart.....those who dont buy my car will regret not making a deal.... as always... trust me it is always the case.....it always happens... I SELL IT and then bam ..the whole world wants to buy it.........

We will see.... I have many PM's but no serious offers......YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE.... THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM.....some pay attention others just follow......

OH and your point on the "I OWNED MORE TR'S THEN MOST" well I have ..... just a fact.... nothing more... I am not special... just had my hands in this game for a while.....

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING BUY IT AND DONT SCRATCH YOUR ASS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF IT IS WORTH IT OR IF A BETTER DEAL WILL COME ALONG..... Yeah they only made these cars over 20 years ago....deals like this come along all the time.... yeah right..........that is what the loser is saying after they find out it sold!!!!!!!

Mark

any pics of under the car ?? close up of the door bottoms and rear 1/4s? Cowl/door hinge area. How is the "chrome" in the interior ?? dash and door panels? under trunk mat?? :confused: :cool:

Well, Mark, I have to say that making rude derogatory comments and being a smart ass doesn't get anyone too far.

Belittling others won't get you too far here. I have never met Jeremy and Don't remember even if he and I have ever talked on the phone. I will tell you this, I believe he has a very nice, rare, high quality car and has fairly and honestly represented it for sale. Certainly not fluffed it up, represented it in a used car salesman fashion and point blank lied about it in an effort to deceive others as you obviously have here. I have not seen him lie about it or be rude and nasty to others here either, as it is not necessary and very unbecoming especially coming from an adult.

Yes, I have sold vehicles from my collection to many of the good people on this site over the years and have repeatedly been told that I accurately represented the vehicle or more often over emphasized the issues of the car and that the vehicle was even better than I represented when they got here to pick it up or received it after buying sight unseen.

I never sat here and said I don't post stuff on here for sale because I do. The difference is that I don't need to use all the typical used car salesman mentality BS or point blank lie to sell mine because mine typically sell themselves based on their own merits. More importantly, I do what I can to help others on this site as well as do what I can to uphold the values of these truly awesome cars. I don't put ridiculously low prices on mine because I don't have to sell anything. I also don't put ridiculously high prices on mine unless I am trying to drive up the market to help keep "OUR" values where they should be regardless of the general economy overall, on something that I really don't want to sell anyway. If someone contacts me on one of my cars and is a genuine enthusiast wanting a car of mine, I will gladly work something out with them that will be mutually beneficial to both parties. I am just not going to give something away to someone that I know is going to do nothing more than try to resell it for a quick profit.

The problem I have is that in your original post to this thread, you state:

"This is the first time this car has been up for sale...."

Insinuating that since this car was new, it has never been offered for resale.

That plainly is a lie because you have had it posted on this site alone 4 times over the last two years.

Also in the same post that:

"I bought the car privately about 2 years ago...."

Insinuating that the car was not advertised and you bought it as a private unadvertised sale.

Later in this same thread, you posted:

"I was up at 4am when the ad got posted to GNTTYPE.ORG"

So, basically, you are sitting here trying to tell people that this is such a desirable car that has never been publicly offered before so they will need to act fast and pay more, when the reality is the car was advertised worldwide when you bought it and you, yourself, on this site alone have offered it 4 different times and it still has not sold.

So, you tell me were those not lies? If not, what were they? Pretty black and white to me.:eek:

The car certainly appears to be a nice car and I don't dispute that the blue with the black out package it an overall rare combination and being a limited makes it even rarer starting out being 1 0f 1035 before other options and colors.

Hovever, rarity does not necessarily equate to value. Here is a good example:

Why is a 1987 GN worth more and have a better resale value than a 1986 GN? If rarity always equated to value that the 86 would be worth more because only 5,512 1986 GNs were built compared to 20,193 1987 GNs.

You just make yourself look bad by coming on here sounding like a used car salesman and even worse, point blank lying to try to motivate people to buy. :biggrin:

I really like my Limited but in the used Turbo Buick world it is not a GN and will not be desired as much. If I was to buy another TB to keep as a collector it would be Black and Mean looking..

Continued...

Brian I was refering to the Burgandy car I saw listed at 4am that I quickly bought and did not wast time in doing so.... the Blue car was bought through a gentleman in TEXAS who had owned it for awhile and decided to sell and contacted me off the board since I was in the process of buying Limiteds that were stock and as original as possible.

Where do i come off as being decieving? Explain? I have a car listed for sale that is exactly as described...nothing less... and I am asking a fair price for the car? regardles as to how I am hyping it up ....since I am a enthusiastic individual with everything I do.....

The price is too high? I am flexible on the price but I will not give it away.....the car is an excellent state of condition....better then a majority of the cars I have seen over theyears with much less miles...Also I have kept it too long to just throw it out there for pennies... I know you as a collector know what I am talking about... I have talked with you about a few of your cars and I know you do not like to sell yourself short on the cars you put away for some time and are hard to find once they are sold.....You know exactly what am saying.....we have discussed this before about one of your T's you had with low miles

As for rarity....I would say any GN regardless of 86' or 87' has a equal value mostly based on miles and mostly originality.....nowadays most of GN's are going up in value and the collector following is getting greater each year....

So Be it......I have rested my case ......

I have a car for sale and those who have PMed me I have gotten back to all and I will be posting pics of undercarriage and evey other part of car shortly....

MARK

Back to court again....

I listed the car casually prior with no real push on the sale ... now I am letting the car go and will take offers and It will sell

Point made gents

Back