You can type here any text you want

Video of my T Type for sale... like butter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Off-topic a little, but every post brings it up top. ;) What do you mean that the repro stencils for the GNX louvers are wrong? I'm about to cut mine in this week.

They have you follow the body line. GNX louvers are installed parallel to the ground and actually run "uphill" in relation to the body line . The measurement from the door edge is off as well.

How mmuch

How Much for it I just sold my GN and I feel depressed:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

how much?

;) I really hate to bid on cars I'll just wait to see how much you'll ask for it when an idot bids and wont abide by it!;)
Thanks

86 T

at the previously advertised price of $16,500 ....... the car is a tremendously good value. there were no 'shortcuts' taken with this car and bobby (BILT2RUN) is an honest seller that will give you a realistic evaluation of anything he's selling. whoever gets this T will be VERY pleased.

Tryen to log in but it states password incorrect and that its case sensitive. Tried both small/large caps?:confused:

Should work, just remember the space or try to link from the Ebay ad. Thanks for the kind words Bruce;)

......just tried and it played W/O the password.......

Back