You can type here any text you want

Virgin, Stage 2, 4.1l for sale

• Thread starter Thread starter JCotton
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
J

JCotton

Like it says, 2 bolt front and rear caps, 4 bolt center caps. this is an On-center 4.1l block, but does not come with the caps, first $2600 takes it. $3000.00 if I get the caps for it.
This was my spare block I was going to build, but have decided to sell to finance our honeymoon..... :D 9 more days and I become a married man...:)

Congrats Jack! Hope you have a good time! :)

Nice price on the block!

Congrats Jack! Hope you have a good time! :)

Nice price on the block!

Thanks Scot, I'm excited...... but me thinks I need to clean up the shop and sell a lot more than the block to pay for the wedding, but it's worth every penny it cost. This will be my first real vacation in 15 years... :eek:

Thanks Scot, I'm excited...... but me thinks I need to clean up the shop and sell a lot more than the block to pay for the wedding, but it's worth every penny it cost. This will be my first real vacation in 15 years... :eek:
Yes it is worth it. Well Jack you deffinetly deserve it! I sent a customer to ya for an exhaust system (terance). but when you go to cleaning house send me a list of the stuff and i'll help you get rid of things.

Scot w.

Good Luck Jack

Its about time you going to settle down.;) Have fun on your honeymoon.

Jack, I have a good idea, gives me your block and comes in at my home for your honeymoon :biggrin:
Congrats Jack!

Like it says, 2 bolt front and rear caps, 4 bolt center caps. this is an On-center 4.1l block, but does not come with the caps, first $2600 takes it. $3000.00 if I get the caps for it.
This was my spare block I was going to build, but have decided to sell to finance our honeymoon..... :D 9 more days and I become a married man...:)

Jack, how are you? If you had a roller to drop this puppy into, we may be in business. Looks like I may have to go this route anyway, I guess, in order to get what I want. But, I really think you guys just like to see someone beg.:mad: :mad:

Nice Piece

flip

Jack,
I'm interested in the 4.1 Stage II. I'll call you on Friday!
Conrad

Wow, thanks for all the well wishes.... I appreciate it. I've been smiling for weeks now. Talk to ya soon Conrad..

Congrats, Jack I'll hopefully catch you in the spring for some help tuning. Phil:cool:

Sold

Ok, thanks guys........ block is sold ..... now, I still need to "generate" some more wedding expense money... lets see, how bout I we do a turbo and IC sale..... hmmm, maybe tomorrow... :cool:

Back