virginia area bs thread

I do have truck and trailer I pick up cars that dont run ..

If it runs with the price of gas now you'd be much better off driving it price wise but I can pick-up if prefered

get a list together and send me a email at evtb@cox.net

I dont get much time to get on here and check the forums since Im pretty much a one man show and have alot of work load at the moment

RED :)

Junkyards??

anyone know where i can find a yard with an old regal in it?? doesnt have to be a turbo car, i just want the A-pillars off of it. or does anyone have a parts car for sale??

Petes junkyard off of Jefferson in Newport News. I think that there were two. They have been there for a while though, so I'm not sure what condition they are in.

any of you guys want to go to the track rental monday ?
even if to just mett other buicks guys and watch some cars run?

I'll be pulling out of N.N between 6 and 6:30 monday morning if you wish to follow

Track

I should be off work by early afternoon, but too far for me. How about a closer track on the weekend?

Track day was great! Perfect weather, track was a little loose, but all in all, a good time. I got to meet Jack Cotton for the first time, also Billy Anderson. Plenty of fast street cars, and a few fast race cars. I saw Red take on a Stage Motor car with a 109, and won. Good race! I guess we had at least twenty Buicks, and a turbo Buick powered el camino, a few Subarus (one ran 11.7 on pump gas with cat converters, full interior!), a 10sec flat Supra, very fast turbo Pontiac T/A (Almost in the 7s:eek:)

Check out this forum in the fall for info on another rental.

:eek: :D

all in good friendly fun

I had a good time for sure

atleast after the car staed hooking thinks to turbo2nr for loaning me his slicks

275/60 m/t drag radials suck :mad:

Red at again eh?

I saw Red take on a Stage Motor car with a 109, and won.

Geez Red, you breaking the rules again ....you know you aren't supposed to beat a stage car with a 109 car :p

Now seriously ...congrats on the stage kill :D and does this mean you gonna start on my motor now :confused: j/k ;)

Next time you guys get together let me know. There are a few of us that would like to come to the track with you guys. It's nice to get away from the local tracks sometimes.

Also we are having a get together at a 1/8 mile track on June 26th. http://www.farmingtonmotorsportspark.com/schedule/ There should be quite a few of us there and I don't think it would be too far for some of you guys.

K.

Hello Fellow TR Owners,

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new local bulletin board serving the VA, NC, and MD areas.

http://www.evtbs.com/forums/index.php

This board is primarily for track rental info, local events, and just having good fun chatting with other local TR owners. Come on by and visit, have a look around and if you like what you see, become a member.

Thanks,

David Morgan