You can type here any text you want

Volkswagen Beetle vs Chevy Nova

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nova-boy was asleep at the tree and the thing was lazy as heck. Just goes to show, big tires, roll cage, open exhaust and loud does not equal fast. I've proven that a hundred or more times in the Buick.

Goes to show, size does'nt always matter. Nova driver was lazy, but that bug was still fast.

Whats really funny is I now own the latest MegaBug. I bought it from my friend Todd Howard and we are working towards being ready for Prostock VW racing in 2011. Here are a few pics of the latest changes we have made to it!! Mike:cool:

Attachments

• MVC-006F.JPG
    MVC-006F.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 236
  • MVC-013F.JPG
    MVC-013F.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 236
  • MVC-015F.JPG
    MVC-015F.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 241
  • MVC-017F.JPG
    MVC-017F.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 219
  • MVC-019F.JPG
    MVC-019F.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 233
Whats really funny is I now own the latest MegaBug. I bought it from my friend Todd Howard and we are working towards being ready for Prostock VW racing in 2011. Here are a few pics of the latest changes we have made to it!! Mike:cool:

That is an awesome looking bug!! :eek:

The Red Barron and the VW Paradise car have been in a weekly battle resetting the record for west coast Pro-Mod cars. I believe that as of this moment VW Paradise (Chris Laufer) holds the record at 7.96 @ 191mph:eek:.
I realise that is hard to believe!! I have seen both cars run , and it is simply unbelievable!! Mike:cool:

Back