VP racing fuel

buikkid2005

Turbokid
hi

Has anyone tried the new VP Street Blaze 103 fuel in their Turbo cars and if so how did it perform?

rob

How much cost per gallon and is it UNLEADED?

Just LAST WEEK< here in delaware, GT100 unleaded sunoco WENT up from $4 to $5 per gallon,
I was using it exclusively in my turbo buicks, BUT now since it so high, I found some 110 sunoco PURPLE LEADED at local speed shop for $5 a gallon and am mixing it with SHELL 93 pump gas 50/50

I wish i could buy SUNOCO GT unleaded PLUS 104 AROUND my area for a reasonable price, but THAT is not going to happen becasue it is not street legal because it has 1% more oxygen in it.(4.5%) VS (3.5%)

Regards

Who else here has used the Sunoco 104 GT with their turbo Buick , and what were the results?? I have a fresh drum of the stuff and IF I ever get my engine back in the car, was thinking about running it 50/50 with pump 91 or more if need be ! TIA

with my big chip i need 116 so i used the purple Cam II,, for my street chip i want to try the Street Blaze from V P thats why i was wondering if anyone has tried it, im able to run 20 lbs of boost with my small chip and im wondering if it will hold up.

robby