You can type here any text you want

Walker M.A.F Sensor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tripled

Has anyone tried the Walker oem replacement M.A.F (mass air flow) sensor they have for sale? If so, any thoughts good or bad? My car is stock and I wish to keep it that way ie: no new chips etc..

here's a link:
The catalog does not allow a direct link so you will have to search for it by car model.

http://walkerproducts.com/catalog-search-service/
The actual Walker part number is: 245-1004

Thanks,
Dave

I dont use one anymore, but i dont guess theirs can be any worst than the rest of them out. Try one out and let everyone know how it goes.

You will find the stock type replacement MAF's to be hit or miss. Mostly miss. When the stock MAF goes there are options but most usually go with a translator and LS1 or LT1 MAF. In your case, since you want to keep your car stock looking the only choices you have is to roll the dice with an aftermarket MAF or find a good working used factory MAF. I have one if you should decide to go this route...

In regards to retaining the stock chip, I don't think anyone here would recommend that. A modern chip will make your car run better and safer on today's gas and is completely hidden from view.

Back