You can type here any text you want

Wanna buy a nice well performing turbo buick near dallas texas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

krkrzyrflbch

Looking for a nice and quick Turbo Regal near Dallas Texas. I want a car that runs and drives well and looks awesome. I'm not looking for a project or a dog mechanically or cosmetically. I am looking specifically for one that I can show, take to the track, and just drive on a regular basis if need be. Mileage isn't all that important as long as the car has been modified appropriately and maintained well. If you have what I am looking for or have leads to what I am looking for, please let me know.

Will try to get up with you Chad. Got any free time this week?

Anyone else know of a GN or TR near Dallas TX that might be for sale?

Chad's s/n is saywin. send him a p/m and im sure he would meet up with you to show you the car.

i have really nice 1987 GN, factory moonroof with 77,000miles.That i sent to kirban performance in PA and had it allmost completly turned into a GNX..even a dash plate that says 021.here are a couple of things.gnx ladder bar suspension,shocks,exhaust.and Darrell Kirban did all the work.he also stripped the car down smoothed it out and put a serious paint job on this car,even the bottom of the car.i have had the car in my possesion for about 2 months.i am asking 25k for the car..its the nicest one i have seen..

and also the interior is like brand new..no dash cracks,new carpet and headliner,factory radio doesnt work.

Back