You can type here any text you want

Wanna buy an 86 or 87 T-Top - Turbo T or T-Type within 300 miles or so of Dallas TX

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

krkrzyrflbch

I'm looking for a really nice turbo regal near Dallas Texas. I'd be most interested in a Limited, but the only real requirement is that it have T-tops. Performance modifications are fine cause I plan on doing some anyway, but I'm not looking for a car that has been really abused. If you know of anything that might be for sale, or may be for sale soon, let me know. Thanks

Limited for sale in Thrifty Nickel at Lubbock.
Don't know about T-tops.

Looking for a mostly stock, t-top, turbo regal limited preferably. A turbo regal with t-tops might also be a consideration. I'm looking for a car that is a really nice #2 condition car, show worthy, better than driver quality with nice paint and interior for somewhere around the $15,000 mark. Probably a 50,000original mile or less car without door dings, burned up interior, deteriorated weatherstriping, cracked bumper fillers etc. If it was exceptionally nice I'd give more, probably up to $20,000, but it would have to be really something special.

Looking for a mostly stock, t-top, turbo regal limited preferably. A turbo regal with t-tops might also be a consideration. I'm looking for a car that is a really nice #2 condition car, show worthy, better than driver quality with nice paint and interior for somewhere around the $15,000 mark. Probably a 50,000original mile or less car without door dings, burned up interior, deteriorated weatherstriping, cracked bumper fillers etc. If it was exceptionally nice I'd give more, probably up to $20,000, but it would have to be really something special.

Gosh, too bad you needed T-Tops, I have Nice Blue 46k mile, 87 Turbo-T going on the market soon. Concert sound, Cold AC, tilt, pwr seat, windows, locks and trunk, rear defrost, Auburn posi...etc, very nice. Let me know if you want some specifics. Thanks

Located in Fresno

Aaron 4coens@comcast.net

Attachments

• rear%20quarter%20right.jpg
    rear%20quarter%20right.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 86
i sitll love the way that cars looks. you got more pictures?

What he said!!:cool: :cool: great looking car, more pics and details... how much?? any mods? always looking to add another TB to the garage...:eek:

dZ28 and Boost231 sent PM and will send photos to your email tonight....Thanks

Don't want to hijack this thread...sent PM

apologies to krkrzyrflbch, not trying to torque up the thread... free bump for ya...:biggrin:

Back