You can type here any text you want

wanna get a dyno tune

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackBeauty

Well it sure would be nice to reduce knock, increase mpg's, and get my car running better overall. And as a bonus I'd get to see what kinda numbers I'm puttin' down. But I am interested in getting my car dyno tuned somewhere here in Central FL. There are a couple of list members with shops here and on the east coast of the state, does anyone have any experience with them or any other places (non-Buick specializing shops)? I'd like to hear suggestions, and even prices if you feel like it. Thanks!

Either myself or Kevin at KDK can do it. Kevin has his own brand new dyno. I use Lugo's dyno. I reburn the chip, set sensors, etc.. to maximum performance. Cost is dependant on how long it takes.

I do it on a case by case basis. I get paid the most for DFI cars, then the FAST, with the stock ecm being the cheapest. It is at LEAST a couple hundred dollars for the pulls and the new chips (street and race). If I am dynoing other cars the same day, I may cut you a "deal".
KDK may be cheaper, his number is listed among the vendors. Might want to give him a call. I'm not sure if he does custom chips.

Thanks for the replies... I called KDK a week ago, it's hard to get out there because I'm only free on Saturdays basically, so it may take a while to see them. But their cost does sound good. I didn't hear anything about burning a new chip, but I have all the usual adjustable items (afpr, wastegate rod, SMC alky kit) and a couple chips. I wanna take it somewhere to get the car tuned, because the extra info provided from the results on the dyno plus the expertise of others would greatly help out my car more than I can.

Back