121.6 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_3125.jpg
    IMG_3125.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_3126.jpg
    IMG_3126.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
I no longer sell the retractor style. They would not build it to my exact specifications so I will only sell the standard harness. I have had the standard harness's in my own car for almost 10 years.

KEEP IN MIND....THESE ARE NOT RACING BELTS.

They are built by the same manufacturer that produces belts for TRW, FORD,GM and others. They meet all Federal Highway Safety standards. I designed the mounting system only.

Email me at
coachbuick6@yahoo.com for info.

Thank you
Coach

Can you post pictures of the standard harness in your car? Thanks.
It looks just like the pics above. Those are Barry's Limited seats with the retractor, but that is on the mounting point only. The harness looks the same.

Anyone have pictures of whatever these are? Or a similar product I can get? Looking for harnesses as I’m getting into more turney racing (track/autocross) as well as drag. and don’t want to get a new seat. Stock buckets have no bolstering and I rip the steering wheel off when I take a turn at any kind of speed now.

Anyone have pictures of whatever these are? Or a similar product I can get? Looking for harnesses as I’m getting into more turney racing (track/autocross) as well as drag. and don’t want to get a new seat. Stock buckets have no bolstering and I rip the steering wheel off when I take a turn at any kind of speed now.
Holy blast from the past!

LOL

I always tell the youngsters "My car goes fast and straight, it don't turn, it don't stop......... I'mma make a right, hang on!" :ROFLMAO:

This is cool. On a similar note, anyone ever create a 4 point harness kit for the back seat? To my surprise I'm not finding much for adding a shoulder belt to the back seat, so a harness would be the next step.

One of my customers was, until retired, one of the heads for the Daimler/Chrysler/Jeep interior design team.
He was in one day when we were doing a street/strip 6 pt. bar/harness install, and the conversation turned to how many peeps actually run their Jeeps off road (smaller percentage than I thought) and we talked about better shoulder harness than the standard type for offroading, as I had a 4wd. then.
He related that sometimes the government does get it "right."
He said in the government crash tests before the angled upper belt design was finalized, a 4 pt. harness without a roll bar fared worse in survivability than the angle upper belt.
They talked about mandating an upper stamped steel "roll bar" in the roof, front and rear, but it was decided not to do that due to cost, complexity, and design issues.
The angled upper belt is designed to keep the upper body in the car in a side impact, and limit foward motion, but still allow the torso to move inward and down to allow the roof to crush and not hold the head/upper torso in such a position as to easily break the neck or upper spine. Rollovers were done in both lateral directions and the angled upper belt was the cheapest and best choice to enhance survivability. Explained that way, it made sense to me.
TIMINATOR