You can type here any text you want

wanted 86-87 turbo regal hard top,near Al.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wolfmann442

Car Poor
I have sold my mustang, and i am looking for a turbo regal hardtop to do a little racing in.If a t type,i would prefer the black out kit,but i am open to all cars.

I am in North Alabama.

Thanks,James

87 GN in Florida panhandle

1987 GN 52,900 miles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1987 Grand National with 52,900 actual miles. Solid roof car with all desirable factory options. Recent appraisal of $21,250.00. Have slightly more than that invested in this GN in the past 6 1/2 years of ownership. I purchased this vehicle from the second owner and have the original window sticker and paperwork. This GN is very, very, nice and reliable. I would consider $17,500.00. If serious, please e-mail me for more info. CrgPerkins@aol.com

I need to mention that A/C and no cage are a plus.Thanks to all that responded :cool:

Keep em' coming...

87 Gn

I have a 87 GN with a few bolt ons cold air intake and 3 chips. The car is sitting on new AR hopster rims and new rubber. Original rims and good tires go with car also. Have original intake also. The car has 64K miles ever thing works and clean inside and out. 12,000 obo. Have to many toys something has to go fast.

i may be interested in selling this car asking 10,500 p/m if interested

Attachments

• TR 8106 001.jpg
    TR 8106 001.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 120
thunter said:
I have a 87 GN with a few bolt ons cold air intake and 3 chips. The car is sitting on new AR hopster rims and new rubber. Original rims and good tires go with car also. Have original intake also. The car has 64K miles ever thing works and clean inside and out. 12,000 obo. Have to many toys something has to go fast.

Helllooooo,i cant get a responce??? :confused:

Hubcap,

I didn't see you at the DQ cruise-in last night? I have some pics of a very nice car for sale that looks to be worth the travel time. (Mich.) Give me a call at 205-486-0893 or give me your e-mail address and I'll forward some pics to you.

Shane in Haleyville

Back