You can type here any text you want

WANTED: '87 White Turbo T Limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rwrows

I'm looking for a white 87 turbo t limited for a daily driver. must have plush pillow seats, power locks and windows. i prefer dark blue interior. i want something fairly clean, and not butchered. must have column shift.

i saw Glenn_A's car but that is a little too pretty for me to turn into a daily driver. But that's basically what I want. any info is greatly appreciated.
thanks.

roger

I'm in Philly. That car would work except I want a column shift, and bench seat. thanks anyway.

even though i'm in philly i will fly out to the car and drive it home.

Brian Weaver has one at gbodyparts.com sounds like exactly what you are looking!

That white limited Bweavy has sure is perty! I believe it has the grey cloth interior.
I have pictures of that car before he purchased it, if Bweavy doesnt have any current pictures of it:biggrin: Its a very nice car.

BW

i'm going to the site but don't see a white limited. am i doing something wrong?

That white limited Bweavy has sure is perty! I believe it has the grey cloth interior.
I have pictures of that car before he purchased it, if Bweavy doesnt have any current pictures of it:biggrin: Its a very nice car.

BW

I think that is another one you are referring too. This one has the blue interiror with a white half vinly top. It is a super nice car, I have been thinking of buying it for a while but just can't pull the trigger....

rwrows- Call Brian at 252-332-8787 I am sure he will shoot you some pics!

I think that is another one you are referring too. This one has the blue interiror with a white half vinly top. It is a super nice car, I have been thinking of buying it for a while but just can't pull the trigger....

rwrows- Call Brian at 252-332-8787 I am sure he will shoot you some pics!

2 white limiteds in stock ;)

Well, I have a white limited with dark red interior, column shift, power windows and locks. However, the car has been in race mode. hasnt seen rain or snow in at least the last 10 years. And, however however, it will need most of the comfort products reinstalled. IE, AC, heat, cruise. To be honest, pull all of the after market stuff off and go stock! Anyway, 73k, if I do sell it, and it runs bad at the moment, cant get the tps set, i would want $7500 for it. Anyway, good luck!

Back