You can type here any text you want

Wanted: Clean GN or White T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

motrhed87

Just got back from Carlisle and dissapoiningly there were not any really nice cars for sale. A good buddy of mine is looking to purchase a clean, low mile and nice driving 86-87 GN or white Turbo T. Car can be anywhere from bone stock to mildly modified, he does not want a 10 sec street car. Car should be located in a reasonable distance to northern NJ so that we could drive out and take a look. Any leads you could provide would be appreciated. Budget as high as $20,000 for the right car. Thanks.

Maybe requiring a LOW mileage unit isn't always the most important requirement. There are a lot of higher mileage TR's around that have been very well cared for and in super nice condition. Mileage is really pretty meaningless. You should rely more on the car's overall condition, and care.

By low miles I don't mean under 10,000....just not looking for a car with 100k either.

Like this 40K mile whitey in WI?

Attachments

• WHITE_t_small.jpg
    WHITE_t_small.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 74
WI is too far, he wants to be able to look at it and drive it home. Thanks though.

By low miles I don't mean under 10,000....just not looking for a car with 100k either.

That's unfortunate. As an example, I've got an 87 GN that has a 135,000 miles on it, and may be entertaining thoughts of selling it soon. I also know for a fact that it's in way better condition than 98% of the GN's sold on this site.

That white t is one of the nicest around garaunteed!

Thank you sir. You have done some of the best.

It IS a nice car - looks great over under in and all around & runs quick like a virtually unmodified low mile car should. Asking $18.5K with the Hopsters or $18K with a nice set of "T" wheels. I don't want to hijack this guys thread so please ask questions thru a "conversation."

Original poster is looking for a nice car near NJ. I imagine there are lots as I saw many nice MAGNA/East Coast cars at the Kirban Reunion (I guess 5 years back now).

Back