Wanted..Enclosed Trailer

RussellinNC

Car lover!!!!!!!!!!!
Rough Enclosed trailer is ok as long as it can still go down the road. The cheaper the better. Like to have at least 24 foot and will take up to 32 foot. What have ya got? Prefer ramp door.

Plans are to cram it full of parts I have at my dads and bring the trailer to my house and unload it when I get time to put the stuff where it should go. Meanwhile the parts will be dry and safe till then. After its unloaded I will resell the trailer most likely.Im in Statesville,NC

Thanks,
Russell

Thanks

Saw one on there in Idaho...A little far but Thanks!!!!

Still taken care of Lisa?

Russ:cool:

If you are looking for a good price go to the back of National dragster.I bought mine last year for 4600 for a new 24ft in blue.
Only thing is you pick it up at the factory.
Tony

30'

Black "Kendall Trailer", new 6 leaf HD springs, tires, 10,000lb. turn lever jack stand. Thin diamond plate covered floor and walls half way up.1) 12V fluorescent lighting, 3) 8' electronic (T8) fluorescent strips on 2 separate circuits, 2) roof vents, multiple duplex receptacles throughout.

Priced to sell:
$5500.

Re: 30'

Originally posted by Boost
Black "Kendall Trailer", new 6 leaf HD springs, tires, 10,000lb. turn lever jack stand. Thin diamond plate covered floor and walls half way up.1) 12V fluorescent lighting, 3) 8' electronic (T8) fluorescent strips on 2 separate circuits, 2) roof vents, multiple duplex receptacles throughout.

Priced to sell:
$5500.

Really good price if I was looking for one that nice....I need a stripped,no option,well used enclosed trailer.

Thanks though
Russ:cool: