You can type here any text you want

WANTED - Good Set Of Stage II V/C

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
TurboDave said:
Let me get some pictures taken of what I have, and you can decide on whether they're appropriate.

Actually, this isn't the greatest picture in the world, but take a look. They're brand new, never used.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/80287028/365783560AAyIvs

a different view:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/80287028/365783535crAxoe

This is a mocked up block, not running.

If you would like better pix, let me know.

Do thay clear Jesell Roller Rockers? If So, E-mail me a price shipped to 77032

chevyII said:
not to hijack but does anyone make sheetmetal covers?

I working with someone on that. I'll know something after the new year.

BAGN said:
Do thay clear Jesell Roller Rockers? If So, E-mail me a price shipped to 77032

Since they're brand new and never been on a working head, I can't say if they'd clear or not. It'll take some time to research the shipping to there, as busy as I am at work.

SII Valve Covers

TurboDave said:
Since they're brand new and never been on a working head, I can't say if they'd clear or not. It'll take some time to research the shipping to there, as busy as I am at work.

Dave

These would go well with 'my' aluminum block. Please put me second in line - unless you have a second set :wink:

How's life in Sevierville? Drove past you twice this summer.

Derek Harling

TurboDave said:

hey,
i have had the heads put together without springs to mimic where the rockers will travel, as you can look through the oil returns.
they seem to be fine.

also dave are you externaly oiling your heads? are you using spray bars?

thanks Simon

Attachments

• DSCN0093.JPG
    DSCN0093.JPG
    432.8 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN0094.JPG
    DSCN0094.JPG
    449.1 KB · Views: 40
buickstage II said:
hey,
i have had the heads put together without springs to mimic where the rockers will travel, as you can look through the oil returns.
they seem to be fine.

also dave are you externaly oiling your heads? are you using spray bars?

thanks Simon

I haven't decided on oiling. The heads that I have, have provisions for external oiling, but I've also modded the block for lifter/pushrod oiling. Haven't found the "right" employment oportunities yet to allow further progress on building, so it's all on hold for now.

dereklola said:
Dave

These would go well with 'my' aluminum block. Please put me second in line - unless you have a second set :wink:

How's life in Sevierville? Drove past you twice this summer.

Derek Harling

Drove past? And didn't call??
I'm still trying to decide how (or if) I want to proceed with this buildup.

TurboDave said:
Drove past? And didn't call??
I'm still trying to decide how (or if) I want to proceed with this buildup.

hey,
i have the same situation with oiling, but also i must agree that the dollars are a big issue with the stage.
did you want to sell your motor to me? :cool:
im considering a new one.

cheers simon

buickstage II said:
hey,
i have the same situation with oiling, but also i must agree that the dollars are a big issue with the stage.
did you want to sell your motor to me? :cool:
im considering a new one.

cheers simon

I'm to the point where I'm thinking of selling my SII stuff (what little I have). But I neither have the time nor the ambition to crate it all up for shipping. It would have to be sold to someone within a few hundred miles to facilitate an easy pickup or delivery.

Dave, if you are truely interested in selling your stage stuff send me an email. I am located in Bristol, TN. which is only an hour and 15 min. drive or so to sevierville. I'd love to drive down and check out what you have and possibly bring a truckload home with me. Just let me know. My email is theturboman2002@yahoo.com Thanks, Drew

65vette396 said:
Dave, if you are truely interested in selling your stage stuff send me an email. I am located in Bristol, TN. which is only an hour and 15 min. drive or so to sevierville. I'd love to drive down and check out what you have and possibly bring a truckload home with me. Just let me know. My email is theturboman2002@yahoo.com Thanks, Drew

mail sent.

Some photo's availabe in my Photo Gallery, in the SII aluminum blocks albumn.

They will clear Jesel rockers with no problem. If Chris doesnt want them for his project I am interested, I have them on my current engine.

TurboDave said:
Let me get some pictures taken of what I have, and you can decide on whether they're appropriate.

Actually, this isn't the greatest picture in the world, but take a look. They're brand new, never used.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/80287028/365783560AAyIvs

a different view:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/80287028/365783535crAxoe

This is a mocked up block, not running.

If you would like better pix, let me know.

I want them. Please send Price & address to BAGN231@yahoo.com

EightSecV6 said:
They will clear Jesel rockers with no problem. If Chris doesnt want them for his project I am interested, I have them on my current engine.

I got a set down here you might want ... they have your name engraved in them and are for t&d's

Back