Wanted: Low Mile 87 Gn

Even in this economy I don't think you can find a quality-legitimate all original complete sub 8000 mile car for $22K. If you look long and hard you may be able to find one somewhat complete and original with double that mileage or a little more for that price. $25K to $27K would be more like it for a sub 8000 mile example. A sub 1000 mile car for < $29K same issue. Maybe $35K. Just my 2 cents worth.

Even in this economy I don't think you can find a quality-legitimate all original complete sub 8000 mile car for $22K. If you look long and hard you may be able to find one somewhat complete and original with double that mileage or a little more for that price. $25K to $27K would be more like it for a sub 8000 mile example. A sub 1000 mile car for < $29K same issue. Maybe $35K. Just my 2 cents worth.

You are absolutely wrong. I have already found a few, but as previously stated, my being extremely picky coupled with not being fast enough has led me to miss a couple opprtunities, but I am confidant that I will find what I am looking for. I have time and a weak economy on my side.

Now I am going to start this thread with explicit instructions to only reply if you have or know of a vehicle for sale because this one has gone way off path. ;)

You're absolutely wrong, I have already found a few, but as previously stated, my being extremely picky coupled with not being fast enough has led me to miss a couple opprtunities

Now I am going to start this thread with explicit instructions to only reply if you have or know of a vehicle for sale because this one has gone way off path. ;)

Just trying to make it easier for you bud as it seems like you've been looking for so long but I will keep my eyes peeled for a steal ;) Do options matter to you or just mileage, condition and location?