You can type here any text you want

Wanted: motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have a COMPLETE intake to oil pan, EVERYTHING 84 engine. Has some Performance parts on it. Runs a slight bit weak, but I think its just piston rings. Good for a project. Does run.

Here is the link. I am trying to part it out, but if you want it, let me know. It is STILL together in the car. I am asking 1400 for it ALL!!!! plus shipping, or come and get it.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...92-thrasher-chip-86-87-ecm-ported-intake.html

I have a new rebuilt RPE 6109 block, .020 diamond pistons ,all new bolts, new front cover with water pump and ss bolts ,arp studs on heads and mains , billet caps,212/212 comp roller, rjc deep oil pan,brand new gn-1 heads with scorpion roller rockers, with M&A valve covers - $5500. for short block, $8000. for long block. also have a bgc intake with 70mm throttle body,and brand new PTE-54 turbo.everything fully documented. $9750. ready to drop in.

Back