wanted rear end and hood in michigan!

bsbro

doing it for B!!
looking for a gn hood and a rear non posi or posi 8.5
call 269-506-3283 clayton

Where are you located? I have one in Grand Blanc, I would have to pullit out of the shed. Last I remember it was in good shape but had a very bad paint. I could send you pictures if you like. john

Where are you located? I have one in Grand Blanc, I would have to pullit out of the shed. Last I remember it was in good shape but had a very bad paint. I could send you pictures if you like. john
do not care about paint,im 3 hours from ya but going to flint next sunday for inlaw christmas,how much u want?

Keep in touch and let me know when you can come by. I'm not looking to buy a car with the money .Take a look and make a offer once you see it. Fair nuf? J0hn

Keep in touch and let me know when you can come by. I'm not looking to buy a car with the money .Take a look and make a offer once you see it. Fair nuf? J0hn
send me a phone number i will talk to ya about friday or so thanks clayton

We are having family Christmas party Saturday. Home phone # 810-694-0018 cell 810-908-1428. Address 11351 Grand Oak, Grand Blanc, 48439. The hood has been in shed for years, but was decent shape. It will be worth a look if in the area. John

We are having family Christmas party Saturday. Home phone # 810-694-0018 cell 810-908-1428. Address 11351 Grand Oak, Grand Blanc, 48439. The hood has been in shed for years, but was decent shape. It will be worth a look if in the area. John
John i made it home and still have the hood.lol thanks again,clayton

I have a hood. I am just outside of Chicag o if you still need it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app