You can type here any text you want

Wanted some guidance!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2toneNV

I have installed the SC&C Stage 2 front suspension kit on my Turbo T. I began to reinstall the spindle and the upper Howe ball joint WILL NOT fit completely into my spindle.

What is the best thing to do in this situation?

I was going to get a long grinding bit and grind the upper part of the spindle taper until it slid properly over the ball joint.

I would take digital photos of what is going on and send it to SC&C. From what I hear they have some bangup support. Let them see and be on board with what you do incase something needs to be returned.

I have installed the SC&C Stage 2 front suspension kit on my Turbo T. I began to reinstall the spindle and the upper Howe ball joint WILL NOT fit completely into my spindle.

What is the best thing to do in this situation?

I was going to get a long grinding bit and grind the upper part of the spindle taper until it slid properly over the ball joint.

PM me your phone number and a good time to call and I can give you some tips I learned from my install.

Rob

Rob,

I am figuring there will be some showing, but the ball joint doesn't fit down to point to where the castle nut goes on completely. You can reach me at 832-216-5555. I can send you a pic of what I am talking about. Anytime is good.

Problem SOLVED! Talked it out with Marcus at SC&C and the ball joints WERE WRONG:mad: Shipped the A-body pins instead of the G-body. So.....after 2 weeks of trying to change the front end it got done, but not until after I started my new job. Now I just need to move the car and get the front end to settle. I will be getting the alignment done on Monday 1/25/10. Next up; putting on the HR rear sway bar.

Back