Wanted: Tire Wrench

tech69

Hi,

Anyone there has an extra tire wrench for sale? I am also looking for the center hub to secure the spare tire.

Mahalo.

Manny:cool: :D

Manny,

I don't have a spare lug wrench, but I have the spare tire hardware and the hardware to hold down the jack. Will drop off to your place on the weekend.

You were looking for a spare tire too, right? Anyone?

Aloha,

Tom,

Thank you. I don't need a spare tire. A friend gave me one yesterday.

Manny

Hawaiian Turbo,

I need both items. Please let me know how to get them. I have to meet with Guy this afternoon at about 3PM today at Checkers (Stadium) for his seat runners. After that I am free.

Manny

Manny, I work nights this week. Are you going to the track Wed? I MIGHT be able to swing by;) If not, then this weekend I'll be off.

Paul,

I have never been to the tracks, maybe I might go tonight and see you. What time does
it open? If I cannot make it, I will meet with you Sunday.

Thank you.

Manny

Paul,

Could you please give me a call at 472-8061 before 3 PM or 255-5331 after 3 PM,
if you will be at the tracks tonite?

Mahalo.

Manny

Manny, I'm sorry to say, but I went to my mother's house, and there was only the jack there. She thought the rest was just junks. Sorry about that. I'm glad I moved the other stuff in the closet!!!!:eek:

Bugs said about 6:30-7:00P. Bento and go! Call me Sat when you wake up.

Don't drink and drive...might hit a bump and spill it.

Ok, call you when I get up, I have you check also.just came back from testing the Thrasher, seems liek a good chip!!!! Quick spool-up.

Tom,

I will call you tomorrow, Sunday, and maybe we sey a meet in Kailua sometime in the afternoon. I will
to find the wrench someplace else.

Manny

Manny,

I will be in town more or less all day tomorrow. Which parts do you still need? Maybe I can drop them off to you at work one day.

Aloha,

Tom,

How about the sparetire hardware and the hardware to hold the jack, if you still have them? Give me a call before you drop them off.

Mahalo.

Manny

Manny,

Was waiting for your call, but had to go to work. I will call you at work tomorrow (Tuesday) around 11 A.M.

Aloha,
Tom

Got all that if u need call 291-1328, but my phones been kind of wierd lately, so I u may get the voicemail...
Robert

I think I got all the peices.
I'll be occupied this morning, so today may not be a good day....
Tomorrow? (thursday?)