.30 forged pistons
LF NOS corner light
front amber lights

used parts
nice shape GN console
shifter plate
back up white lenses
clear turn signals

if anyone has any of this stuff befor i go buy it from a vendor let me know!

I've got a new VFN pin-on cowl hood & pin-on trunk lid. You'll need to pick them up in N.C. though as they're lite weight & too fragile to ship. I've got all the used stuff you listed as needing too. Email me directly if I can help. Thanks.

Bill Anderson of Anderson's Performance is a VFN dealer and he is right outside Baltimore, MD. He may even have those pieces at his shop

Intercooler said:
Bill Anderson of Anderson's Performance is a VFN dealer and he is right outside Baltimore, MD. He may even have those pieces at his shop

What? That's funny, bill always talks about how junky vfn's stuff is. :D

:D Never said it was the best and Bill tells it like it is :eek:

Token for bumpers, hoods, doors. BWeavy and Jack Cotton on those.

Intercooler said:
:D Never said it was the best and Bill tells it like it is :eek:

Token for bumpers, hoods, doors. BWeavy and Jack Cotton on those.

Fenders & trunklids also Jesse.

Big Stu said:
What? That's funny, bill always talks about how junky vfn's stuff is. :D

It's CRAP but who else can we turn to for RACE WEIGHT fiberglass? Doesnt make much sense to install fiberglass components for no weight savings. Token stuff is heavy.

doors and trunklid

I have 2 fiberglass doors and pin on VFN trunklid. I had no problem fitting either one. Call me if interested. Shawn 713-870-3932

EightSecV6 said:
It's CRAP but who else can we turn to for RACE WEIGHT fiberglass? Doesnt make much sense to install fiberglass components for no weight savings. Token stuff is heavy.

Yeah, what's a door from token weigh? 27 pounds? That is completely ass opposite of what fiberglass or carbon fiber should be used for. You get a discount on that stuff for being a dealer? Maybe we could work something out... :)