Wanting a T-type.. no black cars please

White Hell

Guys looking for a clean T-type, nothing radical i'm not a big race type but i do love the TA-49 turbo's and up over the stock turbos, just the typical add on's, 3 inch DP, injectors and that sort of add ons.

Had my share of black cars and trying to keep them clean so prefer no GN's this time around. (thanks)

Shoot me what you have and please no 20thousand dollar cars...

Thanks!

Not sure what your budget really is. I would take $18.5k for mine.

I am in Austin,TX. Have a real clean rust free and completely documented 86 TType with 41k original miles. It is white with tan limited leather interior (rare for 86 - 1 of 50). Been asking 21k for it but haven't gotten any bites. Won't find another this clean. If interested, shoot me an email (scott.j.zimmerman@gmail.com) and I can shoot some pictures your way. I have original wheels, tires, plugs, wires for it! I had to change out those parts for driveability. I can give you all the details - full documentation!

Not sure what your budget really is. I would take $18.5k for mine.

I am in Austin,TX. Have a real clean rust free and completely documented 86 TType with 41k original miles. It is white with tan limited leather interior (rare for 86 - 1 of 50). Been asking 21k for it but haven't gotten any bites. Won't find another this clean. If interested, shoot me an email (scott.j.zimmerman@gmail.com) and I can shoot some pictures your way. I have original wheels, tires, plugs, wires for it! I had to change out those parts for driveability. I can give you all the details - full documentation!

hey im no one to talk but man 21k for a car is a bit much for this failing economy even in a good economy 21k is alot of money.. not sure how much you payed for the car originally but they're are so many deals nowadays under 10k its just insane...i think if your trying to sell the car you should reconsider the price or better yet keep it! i understand the rarity part and low mileage part! im not trying to bash your car at all, bro im sure its sexy as can be but horrible time to ask for anything over 15k.. good luck with it!! i just parted my 50k mile GN because i know i couldnt get what i wanted...mine did need paint though it sat for a while in Florida's sun so it was a bit faded, w.e anyways good luck..!!

im an a hole didnt see price drop to 18.5 ..lol disregard this post..

Man sounds like a heck of a car; thats way out of my league though.. its why i was saying no 20K cars in my ad.. 17 or 18K is too close to that number..lol.. I myself can't see paying that much for these cars.. i've had two GN's and one 85 T in the past.. all very low mileage cars and i've been lucky to never pay over 11grand for any GN or T. Not saying thats my limit.. i am open to the right car between 10 to 13 grand. I tried 13K on the Chestnut T-type for sale on this board and the owner is SUPER nice, he's just firm and stuck on his 14K. Ashame we couldn't make a deal..... Nice car as i said but i can't see it in these economic times.

The same thing is going on with the Monte Carlo SS's that have been nicely converted over to 350 engines and beefed up nicely (not radical) but those guys can't sell either after advertising forever. Spoke with a guy off of ebay today and he didn't get a bid on his 11K asking price and it was nicely converted stick shift 350 built right and a 87 Monte Carlo SS.

Im into 95/96 SS Impala's too and i have a very sweet 96DCM SS Impala lined up for only 8grand.. I've been working on the owner all year on pricing... the SS was her son's car who passed away a couple of years ago. Just no one has attempted to purchase the SS Impala in a year and a half at the orginal asking price of 13 grand.

Its the economy, it got my business earlier this year and i don't have the big cash flow right now.

The only reason i am serious and posting here is i just sold my 2006 Chevy SSR.. being delivered to the new owners on Monday this coming week and i'm ready to rumble.. not tire kicking anyone.

Thanks to everyone.. and i meant NO foul or harm in saying anything about your pricing or anyone's pricing.. thats your business!!!

I know its hard for a man to back down once you get up there because we all want more than our cars are worth (in todays world economy) we just need to remember this.. its not the 90's or early 2000's anymore, we live in a new day and a new time period.. i'll tell ya its tough, just check out the changes in the car business. if a person is not caught in this down turn economy its hard to realize whats happening in the real world. Believe me when i was bringing in the big bucks i didn't see it and i thought my cars were worth BRICKS of GOLD at least. I sold my SSR for a very reasonable price below NADA and Kelly Bluebook pricing.

Good luck to all the sellers.. I may just purchase the 96SS Impala being offered to me.. the reason i was looking at another Turbo Buick is the SS is a bit much for me with 22's and lambo doors but its nicely put together with Katzkin interior and a lot more.

I certainly understand where you are sitting from the buyers point of view. Mine car is somewhat unique - all stock, great shape, low miles with complete documentation and many original parts. I had a hell of a time finding it, granted I got a good deal but I also had to put some work into it. I haven't seen another as clean since I bought it. Best of luck on your hunt. If i see anything out here that meets your pricing criteria I will be sure to pass it your way!

Thank you again Scott, i hate typing things like i did on here because after i re-read them i sound rude..

I surely wasn't trying to be rude and i appreciate your help.

Sorry my car budget doesn't meet your nice T-Type. I bet it is very sweet looking... maybe i will hit the jackpot soon and be able to move up my car budget.

Have a Happy New Year!

1987 T Limited, 65K miles all stock, Rosewood with Gray leather, solid roof, 45 miles N of Houston Texas, 10.5 K firm

1987 silver T, factory moon roof, 49k original miles, second owner, have all papers including factory window sticker.
Mr. Jay C (admin/mod here) helped me build it up back when he lived in Flower Mound, and probably too much of a race car for your needs with a bb T72 turbo and all the other stuff. Very fast street sleeper of a car. Don't take it out much.... just a garage queen. Will put it up for sale officially this spring and ask $14,500. I'm in DFW area if you want to take a look let me know.