You can type here any text you want

Waste gate location?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
Before I start welding the waste gate on, do you see any issues with it in this position? I will be at 90 degrees to the flow of the header where the two pipes meet.

before wastegate copy.JPG
wastegate copy.JPG

It depends on how low you want to be able to pull the boost down to, but that should work fine as long as the gate is big enough.

It depends on how low you want to be able to pull the boost down to, but that should work fine as long as the gate is big enough.
OK, well its a 50 MM JGS gate, it should be big enough, I will be using a billet gt4276. Right now I have 2" from the hood but I have to still weld it on this would raise it at least 1" I also am running out of room to get the bellows in.

OK, well its a 50 MM JGS gate, it should be big enough, I will be using a billet gt4276. Right now I have 2" from the hood but I have to still weld it on this would raise it at least 1" I also am running out of room to get the bellows in.

It will work fine. That is exactly how mine is and was able to get boost down to 14 PSI and could have been possible lower if we tried different WG springs.

Allan G.

It will work fine. That is exactly how mine is and was able to get boost down to 14 PSI and could have been possible lower if we tried different WG springs.

Allan G.
I should be good to go then, good thing I have one of these tools............

Back