You can type here any text you want

Wastegate Turbo Solenoid

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

realspartan

Hi guys,

I hope all is well. I have some questions with respect to the solenoid. On my GN, when looking at the solenoid standing next to the passenger side fender I have a vacuum hose connected on the top nipple and on the bottom nipple there is no connection or foam filter attached. Is this correct, because every picture I have seen of the solenoid on other GN's the filter is connected on the top nipple and the vacumm line on the bottom nipple? Please give me some info. Was the solenoid changed or modified late in production? My car as one of the last ones built...

By the way thanks for the replies on my previous posts.

Thanks,
Realspartan

Most of the foam filters break down and fall off of the port they were attached to, it's perfectly fine like that, but if it bothers you the foam filters can be purchased seperately and put back on.

Hi guys,

I hope all is well. I have some questions with respect to the solenoid. On my GN, when looking at the solenoid standing next to the passenger side fender I have a vacuum hose connected on the top nipple and on the bottom nipple there is no connection or foam filter attached. Is this correct, because every picture I have seen of the solenoid on other GN's the filter is connected on the top nipple and the vacumm line on the bottom nipple? Please give me some info. Was the solenoid changed or modified late in production? My car as one of the last ones built...

By the way thanks for the replies on my previous posts.

Thanks,
Realspartan

The correct way is the filter on the center connection and the hose on the outer connection. Yours is correct. I have seen people put them on the other way and it didn't seem to make any difference but leave yours the way it is. :)

Makes No difference which port the vac line goes to so take your pick.
The foam filters are at GBodyparts & others have them for sale I'm sure.

Back