You can type here any text you want

Watch out!! - Chuck Leeper

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Let me tell you what the HECK happened ………
Most of you know about "timing" when you get a project to come together.
So, I ask around and no one readily knows of an injector cleaning shop in Houston, a city of 5M people! DARN! :mad:

So, I send the injectors out of town to Chuck for cleaning.
Injectors get there, and payment did not make it. (GF’s fault :rolleyes: )
Chuck calls me on Thursday PM and we talk about a few things.
I told Chuck to wait to send the injectors out, until the payment gets there.

Saturday morning ………. Doorbell rings, Injectors are here!
I open the box and, DARNIT, ......... guess what I find?
Injectors are neatly and securely packaged, flow sheet is included with data before/after cleaning, etc.

I have been collecting a LOT of parts over the past few years but …......... WOW!!
I don’t often get to say “WOW!!” anymore. :cool: :biggrin:

Chuck is not a vendor on this board, and I am NOT drumming up business for him. :eek:
However, next set of injectors I need cleaned, WIILL be done by Chuck!!
So, now you know my experience. :cool:

Very good to know. I am up in NM just north of El Paso and have quite a few sets of stock injectors for projects and a set of MSD 50's I want checked and cleaned. Now I know who to send them to. :biggrin:

Chuck is a stand up guy. Sent him a very clogged set of 009 42# injectors. After 4-5 cleaning cycles he finaly get them working right for me. But customer service and the timly return on merchandise is A+++. Thanks Chuck

Nice to see a vendor that is stand up, and he's from GA!! Ive had a lot of folks screw over me, but live, and learn. Oh, how do you know you need injectors cleaned, and how often does this happen?

Chuck is a great guy..he's the only one i want checking and cleaning my injectors.............Bob

Nice to see a vendor that is stand up, and he's from GA!! Ive had a lot of folks screw over me, but live, and learn. Oh, how do you know you need injectors cleaned, and how often does this happen?

In my mind, "Cleaning" is only one part of the equation.
You can take the flow sheet that is included with the injectors and target the rich/lean cylinders. :cool: THAT is worth the "job".

Dude I was about ready to light into you azz for bashing Chuck.:D Good one, you got me.:p

But Nasty......

It is fun to poke at Chuck once in awhile. It seems to keep him on his toes!!!!
It seems to "bother" him soooo much.... YEA RIGHT!!.:biggrin:
ROFL.

AND: Another thing..
You had
better watch out for this guy as he just might FIX YOUR DAMN
CAR!!!!! biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Nope, Great guy and could not be in better hands. He has Always pointed me in the right direction. Advertiser or not, he KNOWS his stuff and I would never hestiate to send him anything and worry about funds later. We are fortunate to have access to guys like this. He is not out to make a bizillion dollars he just enjoys helping and KNOWING our guys get the right stuff, done correctly that is invaluable these days.
Here is an excert from my website that has been up there since it's inception.

A Sincere and Special Thank You goes out to:

The Proud Employees and Support Team of PTS XTREME/2004r Performance Center.

To whom, without their dedication and efforts, this would never be possible:

Adam Ahrendt
Paul Rogowski
Cindy Toelle
Darwin Cranor

For all the stupid questions I ask and he always points me in the correct direction……
Chuck Leeper
Cody Motorsports

Wow where you been hiding Bruce hope your staying away from horses!!! Take care of your self and it is always so refreshing to see people do good to others.

Steve Pitts

THANKS, guys!

I can tell you firsthand, gittin' old "ain't what it's cracked up to be"!:D
I'm fortunate, in I can still pretty much do all the things I did 25 yrs ago...Except for an "allnighter"!!:eek:
I've had to cut that back to only 4 hours!:rolleyes:
Bruce, glad to hear U R back at it...:cool:
Glad to help when/where I can.:smile:

DAMN You Chuck!

:wink: The shop you recommended for injector cleaning does some incredible work!!
I did not look at the individually packaged injectors before, and just installed the injectors a few weeks ago :rolleyes: (Yeah, I know) . . . . . I can hardly belief the exteme level of care the shop took to make SURE everything was right!

Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you sharing your connections for Injector cleaning!! ;)

Back